NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

he only played 11 games tho
grin.gif
too small of a sample size for me.
Too bad no one ever sees these kids play before or after college. They should look into that.

Like the NBA scouts didn't already know about him during his SR yr lol...

A reason he is gunna go #1.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

really really hope Kawhi goes to the Kings and they move to Anaheim...

U can come up and sit in my season seats
tongue.gif

U coming up this weekend or whaaaaat?

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

tongue.gif

man if he goes there and they move to Anaheim i'm gonna have season tix myself
laugh.gif

going to Vegas this weekend. might be in LA next week

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

tongue.gif

man if he goes there and they move to Anaheim i'm gonna have season tix myself
laugh.gif

going to Vegas this weekend. might be in LA next week

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by Caerus

roll.gif
@ Kyrie being one of Duke all-time greats. Sounds like a RoOk statement.

Kyrie is
pimp.gif
though, still not better than my dude Alec Burks
pimp.gif

Son YOU are RoOk, $%%% outta here. And you didn't even PM me back about that Big Sean link. Ban this man.
And Ecook.... We're in the NBA Draft Thread and the guy is the number 1 prospect in the draft, I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread has seen the guy play. There's a lot of guys that come through college and have great careers/years that don't go on to do %@%+. What makes the guys from college turn into stars in the league is they have atleast one ELITE skill or ELITE athleticism. Kyrie has neither, so it'll be interesting to see how he turns out. Hopefully it works out for the Cavs though, I wanna see them do good. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm CAERUS! RoOk is my Old Me. Get it right!

& My bad,  I never even peeped my inbox. I got you

roll.gif

Kyrie is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Son YOU are RoOk, $%%% outta here. And you didn't even PM me back about that Big Sean link. Ban this man.
And Ecook.... We're in the NBA Draft Thread and the guy is the number 1 prospect in the draft, I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread has seen the guy play. There's a lot of guys that come through college and have great careers/years that don't go on to do %@%+. What makes the guys from college turn into stars in the league is they have atleast one ELITE skill or ELITE athleticism. Kyrie has neither, so it'll be interesting to see how he turns out. Hopefully it works out for the Cavs though, I wanna see them do good. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DJ, your best case scenario for Javale is Tyson Chandler and you wouldn't trade him for the #2? Potential is what gets GMs fired I doubt that Javale will ever be an elite big man. I'd rather put Wall next to DWill or Kanter.

And the Kyrie hate is stupid. He's the most sure thing in this draft. He's still not sure to be a superstar, though. He definitely is going to be a starter for a while in the league though.

DJ, your best case scenario for Javale is Tyson Chandler and you wouldn't trade him for the #2? Potential is what gets GMs fired I doubt that Javale will ever be an elite big man. I'd rather put Wall next to DWill or Kanter.

And the Kyrie hate is stupid. He's the most sure thing in this draft. He's still not sure to be a superstar, though. He definitely is going to be a starter for a while in the league though.

roll.gif

Kyrie is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

........So you literally are RoOk. What the hell, you could have chimed in one of 100 threads that people have called ME RoOk in.
Still waiting for that link though.

roll.gif

Kyrie is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

........So you literally are RoOk. What the hell, you could have chimed in one of 100 threads that people have called ME RoOk in.
Still waiting for that link though.

Back
Top Bottom