NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Wolves need and deserve this. Lottery system is a crock.

why do they deserve it? they are in the lottery every year. they need to get better with what they got instead of wasting high draft picks on PG's
CLEVELAND deserves it if anybody does

Yo what do the wolves even need, they have such a young team with amazing potential, i know another good young player wont hurt, but flyyn, rubio, johsnon,beaslye, and love is very good. IMO theyll make the playoffs within 2 years.

Yo what do the wolves even need, they have such a young team with amazing potential, i know another good young player wont hurt, but flyyn, rubio, johsnon,beaslye, and love is very good. IMO theyll make the playoffs within 2 years.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

cavs or warriors getting #1

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Why?

The Timberwolves have never had a pick higher than #3. They've moved BACK from their projected position 7 out of 13 lotteries
sick.gif

The Cavs meanwhile, just had 7 years with the best player in the NBA. Yeah, he left, but those 7 years were incredibly memorable.

So why do the Cavs deserve it more again?

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Why?

The Timberwolves have never had a pick higher than #3. They've moved BACK from their projected position 7 out of 13 lotteries
sick.gif

The Cavs meanwhile, just had 7 years with the best player in the NBA. Yeah, he left, but those 7 years were incredibly memorable.

So why do the Cavs deserve it more again?

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

I'm glad the Kings are staying in Sacramento, but now I'm rooting for them not to get 1-2....... 3-4?
smile.gif
Seems fair enough
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

I'm glad the Kings are staying in Sacramento, but now I'm rooting for them not to get 1-2....... 3-4?
smile.gif
Seems fair enough
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom