NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by Statis22

Me personally, the NBA needs to do away with the lottery. It has run its course.
*Waits for Houston to land the top pick*

Me personally, the NBA needs to do away with the lottery. It has run its course.
*Waits for Houston to land the top pick*

Well if Utah wins and Drafts Derrick Williams #1, those fans can hope he wears #8...

Well if Utah wins and Drafts Derrick Williams #1, those fans can hope he wears #8...

1196jqe.jpg

fkbf3p.jpg

27yn49i.jpg

z64w3.jpg

263zt4y.jpg

69g66e.jpg

You serious?
The lottery is perfect. Would you really want to see them drafting based on order every year?

You serious?
The lottery is perfect. Would you really want to see them drafting based on order every year?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

You serious?
I'd like to see the #1 pick be weighted more than 25% Considering how rare it is for the worst team to get the #1 pick it should be a bit higher. 40% I think is a good compromise

Originally Posted by Im Not You

You serious?
I'd like to see the #1 pick be weighted more than 25% Considering how rare it is for the worst team to get the #1 pick it should be a bit higher. 40% I think is a good compromise

Back
Top Bottom