NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by HOOD17

the firing of Pritchard and making him do the draft is funny to me.

couldn't be me.. i would go into the draft and start drafting AND1 players.. where hot sauce at?!?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by HOOD17

the firing of Pritchard and making him do the draft is funny to me.

couldn't be me.. i would go into the draft and start drafting AND1 players.. where hot sauce at?!?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Does anyone know who's doing the NBA Draft on tv? I assume it will be the same as last year...Stuart Scott, Jay Bilas, Jeff Van Gundy and Jon Barry. God, I don't know if I could stand Stuart Scott's comments the whole night. At least there's not that many guys in the green room this year so there won't be a dumb sit down interview squeezed in between each pick which cut down on the analysis.

Does anyone know who's doing the NBA Draft on tv? I assume it will be the same as last year...Stuart Scott, Jay Bilas, Jeff Van Gundy and Jon Barry. God, I don't know if I could stand Stuart Scott's comments the whole night. At least there's not that many guys in the green room this year so there won't be a dumb sit down interview squeezed in between each pick which cut down on the analysis.

This draft is so meh in terms of talent, I'm honestly just watching to see who gets traded where

This draft is so meh in terms of talent, I'm honestly just watching to see who gets traded where

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Richard Jefferson in Sacramento? At least he wouldn't be far from San Fran...

roll.gif
 or luke walton on some black eye peas meet me half way type steez
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 or luke walton on some black eye peas meet me half way type steez
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jay02

On the radio here in Milwaukee they're saying the Bucks arent done. They've got something else planned.
It would be nice if Hammonds would explain to the few fans this franchise has left what the hell he's trying to accomplish.  I'm guessing the only point of this first trade was go get rid of the contracts of Salmons and Maggette.  I'm sure there's more in the works, but he better not even be thinking about moving Jennings or Bogut.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

tony & reke backcourt ....might be nice
It'll probably be Parker and Thornton in the backcourt. Reke would play SF
pimp.gif

Atleast that would be one of the lineups

Originally Posted by ColdCity

tony & reke backcourt ....might be nice
It'll probably be Parker and Thornton in the backcourt. Reke would play SF
pimp.gif

Atleast that would be one of the lineups

Originally Posted by Jay02

On the radio here in Milwaukee they're saying the Bucks arent done. They've got something else planned.
It would be nice if Hammonds would explain to the few fans this franchise has left what the hell he's trying to accomplish.  I'm guessing the only point of this first trade was go get rid of the contracts of Salmons and Maggette.  I'm sure there's more in the works, but he better not even be thinking about moving Jennings or Bogut.

Back
Top Bottom