NBA fans get ready for the Los Angeles Royals..

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

smh,

how about we get a nfl team and anyone who wants the clippers and kings if we get them can have em for all i care.

not right away, but we are getting an NFL team with the push by Farmer's Field/AEG. 
pimp.gif
 i agree i could care less bout the kings. clippers I care more about with BG.

Originally Posted by DTruth07

Not welcomed here
i dont live down south anymore but i still have family down there who still hate the kings. so they wouldnt want them there
laugh.gif
. but at the same time they would go to a game just for fun so they dont have to travel to see an NBA game. 

maybe another NBA team is making up for the fact there will be no NFL team anytime soon.

its annoying that they're coming... but i wouldn't hate them anymore like I did back in 2002.  Different name, different players, different coaches, etc...   I'd probably go to a few games if its cheap being that i'm in the OC area

I live 5 mins away. Ill watch some games
pimp.gif
 [Cheap Laker Home game @ the Honda Center is appreciated
laugh.gif
]
OC is still Lakers territory though and that will never change.

They should move to Seattle, take them to a region that lacks professional basketball. I think Seattle fans would appreciate them just as much as they did the Sonics, if not more so.

Closer than the Staples center...It'll be nice getting cheaper tickets seeing this crappy team and rooting for my Lakers.

Three basketball teams in the same city...the f kinda move is this. Makes 0 sense to me but hey, it ain't my money

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I don't see how there is a market for 3 teams in LA
Originally Posted by Twig1026

Yeah, there's really no need for 3 teams in one city...even less need for 4 teams in one state
The team wont be in LA. Need is different but between the Inland Empire, the Valley and the OC there's definitely a market for a third team in southern CA.

No there isn't and if you're from LA shame on you for saying some stupid +$$# like that. Orange County is dominated by laker fans, and with my Clippers growing, there's no room for another wack team in Socal (unless you're moving to San Diego).

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

SD would be the smarter choice. LA is Laker country, Clippers are getting better and are gonna get the leftover fans. Doubt anyone wants to see a mediocre 3rd team

Good point does SD have an NBA ready arena?

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

no one would watch that team in San Diego. biggest bandwagon city in the state of California.

This, though I suppose if the Clippers had never left San Diego they'd be in a much better situation.  SD does have Viejas arena, where the SDSU Aztecs play.  Not too bad –– but also not too sure if it's NBA ready.  Sterling is slowly turning into the Al Davis of professional basketball...

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

no one would watch that team in San Diego. biggest bandwagon city in the state of California.

This, though I suppose if the Clippers had never left San Diego they'd be in a much better situation.  SD does have Viejas arena, where the SDSU Aztecs play.  Not too bad –– but also not too sure if it's NBA ready.  Sterling is slowly turning into the Al Davis of professional basketball...
Al Davis won something though

From the Maloofs standpoint it can only be better. Currently they have the worst attendance and worst building. If they can fill up half the arena at OC sucker prices it might be a good fit.

Back
Top Bottom