NBA fans get ready for the Los Angeles Royals..

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I don't see how there is a market for 3 teams in LA
Originally Posted by Twig1026

Yeah, there's really no need for 3 teams in one city...even less need for 4 teams in one state
The team wont be in LA. Need is different but between the Inland Empire, the Valley and the OC there's definitely a market for a third team in southern CA.

No there isn't and if you're from LA shame on you for saying some stupid +$$# like that. Orange County is dominated by laker fans, and with my Clippers growing, there's no room for another wack team in Socal (unless you're moving to San Diego).
There are paid professionals who conduct actual research and analyze these things.  If there wasn't a market for a third team in socal, there wouldn't be a discussion, it's as simple as that.  You should think before you accuse others of saying stupid *#+%.

Speaking of stupid +%@+, wow. Whoever just said Donald Sterling is becoming the Al Davis of the NBA, that's the most ignorant thing I've ever seen said in ST.

Originally Posted by dakid23

Bring them to Seattle
stop it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
They're not going to Seattle. Maloof's are trying to make money off this.

With that said can a Sac fan or someone with knowledge on this situation explain all the reasons they're looking to move the team? Is it same old not enough fan attendance, owners losing money thing.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
They're not going to Seattle. Maloof's are trying to make money off this.

With that said can a Sac fan or someone with knowledge on this situation explain all the reasons they're looking to move the team? Is it same old not enough fan attendance, owners losing money thing.

Well, during their "hey-dey" ala 2000-2005, the Maloofs have tried to make Sacramento pay for a brand new sports-entertainment facility. So, this isn't some spur of the moment idea. The fact that the city declined to build a new sports arena earlier in the decade till now, coupled with the declining and pathetic attendance from 2006-on, has led to this situation now. Also, the Maloofs have sold their only money-making asset (The Palms is in HUGE debt) which was their liquor distribution in New Mexico which was their original company from their father.

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Originally Posted by blakmn89

3 la teams in nba = epic fail. kings betta off movin outta cali

NHL dont care: Rangers, Islanders, Devils 
lol

Rangers/Islanders = NY

Devils = NJ

???

man why does LA get another team..?

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i hate the NBA **** riding cities, jesus first seattle loses their team, NJ is gonna lose the nets
30t6p3b.gif
and LA gets ANOTHER team?

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

lol

Rangers/Islanders = NY

Devils = NJ

???

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i hate the NBA **** riding cities, jesus first seattle loses their team, NJ is gonna lose the nets
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

LA =/= Orange County though.....

Originally Posted by air max 87

lol

Rangers/Islanders = NY

Devils = NJ

???

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
If the fans attended the arena every night they wouldn't be losing their teams. Especially with the Nets. NJ isn't losing anything. They couldn't fill an arena with Nets fans even when they were going to the finals.

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I'll say it again. The NBA IS A MESS RIGHT NOW.
shut up you still watching it come playoff time
Yeah, BUT that doesn't take away from the mess going on with the possible relocation of a few teams along with the looming lockout.

NBA Playoff time is whats up though.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Tony Reali is a Clippers fan
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I'm just a fan Cali sports. I like the Lakers and the Warriors too, but the Clippers will always be my team

Back
Top Bottom