NBA fans get ready for the Los Angeles Royals..

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Angels and Ducks are greatly supported, otherwise, why would the Maloof's consider relocating there? 
Ducks tho? I don't follow hockey enough, but their attendance isn't the best. They had their shine, just like the Kings did in Sacramento.

Why would the Maloofs consider relocating when they are actually making money in Sacramento even with the poor attendance? Cause it ain't just about the Kings for them and they need the money. Anaheim will probably get them more money so its a good business move. 

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

laugh.gif
@ many SoCal/Laker fans believing this is a good idea and
roll.gif
 @"Los Angeleeeees" getting another basketball team, I don't care whether it's in OC or Anaheim, it's still close enough and doesn't make any sense.  Whatever tho, the rest of the country is laughing at ya'll cause at the END OF THE DAY you LA folk don't have a football team, keep rooting for the NoCal Raiders or the San Diego Chargers,
laugh.gif
lames

Shheeeeesh that melo pickup got some of y'all new yorkers/knick fans feeling BOLD these last few weeks
30t6p3b.gif

Pipe down buddy
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
 @"Los Angeleeeees" getting another basketball team, I don't care whether it's in OC or Anaheim, it's still close enough and doesn't make any sense.  Whatever tho, the rest of the country is laughing at ya'll cause at the END OF THE DAY you LA folk don't have a football team, keep rooting for the NoCal Raiders or the San Diego Chargers,
laugh.gif
lames
you sound salty. did someone from LA steal your girl ? pretty soon we will have a football team. they are already negotiating for the stadium. only a couple more years
pimp.gif
to live and die in LA
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
lames

Laughing at us?  Oh well... The Nice weather 24/7 will keep me content until we get one.  
grin.gif

SantaBarbara2.jpg

dido.preview.jpg

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Laker fan through and through, but I'd be lying to y'all if I said I wasn't geeked to know that a NBA team in coming to the honda center.......more live basketball for me to watch
pimp.gif
this.

live basketball games FTW! 

funny i was just getting ridiculed in an another thread saying orange county residents who are already established Lakers will still go to a kings game just to have fun.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Angels and Ducks are greatly supported, otherwise, why would the Maloof's consider relocating there? 
Ducks tho? I don't follow hockey enough, but their attendance isn't the best. They had their shine, just like the Kings did in Sacramento.
To be fair, they don't have that much seating capacity, compared to other NHL arenas.   Averaging 14,000 out of 17,100 isn't too shabby.  

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
lames
LA>NY

thanks for the heads up... i dont really follow hockey so i forgot about the kings... but ya that makes sense then to change the name... still dont know why they going to socal when theres 2 teams there already but whatever not a fan of the kings anyway

Originally Posted by you go boy

thanks for the heads up... i dont really follow hockey so i forgot about the kings... but ya that makes sense then to change the name... still dont know why they going to socal when theres 2 teams there already but whatever not a fan of the kings anyway

Makes absolutely no sense to me either, but I guess it's inevitable that they are coming.   If they fail, then they will look like idiots.  

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
lames
knick fans are so adorable and entertaining when they get out of pocket and say the darndest things

The views and ideas expressed by Coupelt88 do not represent the New York Knicks fandom.

With that said, NY > everybody else.

I like the name Seattle Royals too.

It really makes no sense for 3 LA NBA squads.

I don't live in Cali anyways so
ohwell.gif

Ducks tho? I don't follow hockey enough, but their attendance isn't the best.

With that statement it's clear that you don't follow Hockey enough. The Ducks have a dedicated fan base even if the Honda Center is JLA West
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
lames
knick fans are so adorable and entertaining when they get out of pocket and say the darndest things
Slow down there buddy and fellow LA compadres, not only am I a Knick fan I'm a true Yankee fan, and a Giant fan.  I've seen my Yankees do work and I have seen an epic SUPER BOWL victory from my Giants
happy.gif
.  I'm not mad at Laker fans, I'm mad that Laker fans believe this to be a good idea? You guys honestly believe this to be a good idea? REALLY bro??? Congrats you guys have palm trees, During the winter months I'm in South Florida so for those of you so concerned about weather, SoCal winter weather blows, you can't make it to the beach.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Laker fan through and through, but I'd be lying to y'all if I said I wasn't geeked to know that a NBA team in coming to the honda center.......more live basketball for me to watch
pimp.gif
this.

live basketball games FTW! 

funny i was just getting ridiculed in an another thread saying orange county residents who are already established Lakers will still go to a kings game just to have fun.
You still out in Oracle choppin it up with yourself? You know you can just holla at the Dub fans and JA.
laugh.gif

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
nicedudewithnicedreams wrote:
To be fair, they don't have that much seating capacity, compared to other NHL arenas.   Averaging 14,000 out of 17,100 isn't too shabby.

Arco Arena is even smaller.
tired.gif
So they ain't too bad.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FoShizzle

Anaheim's Honda Center is 30 miles from L.A.'s Staples Center. For those that live in L.A. (a very spread out city) 30 miles is nothing. 3 teams in the L.A. area is ridiculous and if the MaGoof's are trying to make money off this, they are idiots to go compete with 2 already established teams including one that has been competing for the championship every year.

Those 30 miles are equivalent to 2 hours in traffic during rush hour, believe me, it's not that simple. 
Orange County can support it's own franchise, and some OC residents will tell you, they don't consider themselves part of LA. 

2 hours is actually being generous.  I've driven from L.A. to Anaheim on a weeknight for a 7:00 Angels game before and it took more like 2.5 hours.  And there's no good means of public transportation for getting between those two places either.  So, just because the seem geographically close, doesn't mean an L.A. team is good option for O.C. residents.  

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Ducks tho? I don't follow hockey enough, but their attendance isn't the best.
With that statement it's clear that you don't follow Hockey enough. The Ducks have a dedicated fan base even if the Honda Center is JLA West
laugh.gif
I don't follow hockey anymore so I wouldn't know what is dedicated in the hockey world. Like I can just claim the Kings have a dedicated fan base myself by just spewing attendance facts from the past.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
lames
Slow down there buddy and fellow LA compadres, not only am I a Knick fan I'm a true Yankee fan, and a Giant fan.  I've seen my Yankees do work and I have seen an epic SUPER BOWL victory from my Giants
happy.gif
.  I'm not mad at Laker fans, I'm mad that Laker fans believe this to be a good idea? You guys honestly believe this to be a good idea? REALLY bro??? Congrats you guys have palm trees, During the winter months I'm in South Florida so for those of you so concerned about weather, SoCal winter weather blows, you can't make it to the beach.

Dude, what exactly do you think the weather is like in SoCal in the Winter?  We regularly get days in the 70s and 80s in the winter months, so there are people on the beaches year round.   

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
lames
happy.gif
are u serious ?

i take it that u have never visited LA. miami ?
laugh.gif
have fun during hurricane season

When the Lakers' TV deal with FSN is up the Maloofs' are looking to jump all over that, that would be the icing on the cake. If it falls through they would probably stay in Sacramento.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
lames
happy.gif
You stupid son. I guess 75 degrees without a cloud in the sky blows huh.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
lames
happy.gif
1. i don't want the kings/ royals or whatever the hell they are here,  i have enough problem seeing the clippers around here.

2. to hell with the lakers la talk  were beefin strictly off the fact im a met and jet fan and your a yankee and giant fan 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't follow hockey anymore so I wouldn't know what is dedicated in the hockey world. Like I can just claim the Kings have a dedicated fan base myself by just spewing attendance facts from the past.
laugh.gif
I can only speak about the times I have visited the Honda Center, which was pretty much packed every single time. I do a lot of traveling for work and always catch a game when I am in Southern California, regardless if Detroit is playing the Ducks. It helps that the team is competitive as well. It's going to be cool catching a basketball game at the Honda Center too. I don't think they will have any problem packing that place for an NBA team.

Back
Top Bottom