** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Uh-oh...this ain't good! No wonder Rondo rolled his feet in these against the Knicks...

124h9g9.jpg
eek.gif

As a whole I thought the Adidas yellow shoe thing was pretty weak. But I have to admit D Rose's first half shoes tonight looked great on court. Blake's hyperdunks and Ray's 2011's were also pleasant surprises.

As a whole I thought the Adidas yellow shoe thing was pretty weak. But I have to admit D Rose's first half shoes tonight looked great on court. Blake's hyperdunks and Ray's 2011's were also pleasant surprises.

Thanks Bundy for all the hard work. Big props for the work you put in on the regular.

My thoughts are:
Socks from Friday and Saturday were terrible. Just plain awful. Where do I get a pair? j/k
Didn't like all the bling on the Sunday jerseys and warmups. My wife couldn't stop laughing and I couldn't blame her. The unis were nice (not great) besides the silver and gold.
I kinda like the bright yellow AdiPures that we saw on Friday and Saturday. I liked them better than Rose's bright yellow shoes from the first half of Sunday's game. If you look up AdiPures on Eastbay they have a bunch of bright colors out. Adidas is a year late on the whole "highlighter pack"...
Ray's 2011 were pretty dope. I was disappointed we didn't see more custom colorways of the 2011.
Not a fan of the Melo 7, but they actually looked okay in the all star red.
Color blocking on Blake's HD2011s was okay. The shoe shape and details does look like a step up from the 2010s.
The rest of the All Star shoes were fine. Not real exciting and not terrible. 2008 sticks out as the best ASG weekend in a while for special colorways.

Thanks Bundy for all the hard work. Big props for the work you put in on the regular.

My thoughts are:
Socks from Friday and Saturday were terrible. Just plain awful. Where do I get a pair? j/k
Didn't like all the bling on the Sunday jerseys and warmups. My wife couldn't stop laughing and I couldn't blame her. The unis were nice (not great) besides the silver and gold.
I kinda like the bright yellow AdiPures that we saw on Friday and Saturday. I liked them better than Rose's bright yellow shoes from the first half of Sunday's game. If you look up AdiPures on Eastbay they have a bunch of bright colors out. Adidas is a year late on the whole "highlighter pack"...
Ray's 2011 were pretty dope. I was disappointed we didn't see more custom colorways of the 2011.
Not a fan of the Melo 7, but they actually looked okay in the all star red.
Color blocking on Blake's HD2011s was okay. The shoe shape and details does look like a step up from the 2010s.
The rest of the All Star shoes were fine. Not real exciting and not terrible. 2008 sticks out as the best ASG weekend in a while for special colorways.

^^^ Tim Duncan's style
roll.gif
....upset me to see a baller with no style, hire a stylist or fire the one you got cause your style is hobo-%%%

^^^ Tim Duncan's style
roll.gif
....upset me to see a baller with no style, hire a stylist or fire the one you got cause your style is hobo-%%%

Kool ASG

The sneaks could of been a lot better IMO

Kobe & Bron played very well! Of course Kobe will find a way to come out on top tho
wink.gif

I don't know what else to say, this ASG was so/so *shrugs*

Back to the regular season. Let's Go Lakers!

Kool ASG

The sneaks could of been a lot better IMO

Kobe & Bron played very well! Of course Kobe will find a way to come out on top tho
wink.gif

I don't know what else to say, this ASG was so/so *shrugs*

Back to the regular season. Let's Go Lakers!

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

^^^ Tim Duncan's style
roll.gif
He doesn't give a $#@%@ bro
roll.gif
. He got millions sitting in the bank account

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

^^^ Tim Duncan's style
roll.gif
He doesn't give a $#@%@ bro
roll.gif
. He got millions sitting in the bank account

Back
Top Bottom