** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

^^^ Tim Duncan's style
roll.gif
....upset me to see a baller with no style, hire a stylist or fire the one you got cause your style is hobo-%%%
He doesn't give a $#@%@ bro
roll.gif
. He got millions sitting in the bank account
yea dude doesnt spend a dime it seems, i bet he goes to the big and tall shop and buys all the cheap stuff. no need to waste money on expensive clothing or hiring a stylist.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

^^^ Tim Duncan's style
roll.gif
....upset me to see a baller with no style, hire a stylist or fire the one you got cause your style is hobo-%%%
He doesn't give a $#@%@ bro
roll.gif
. He got millions sitting in the bank account
yea dude doesnt spend a dime it seems, i bet he goes to the big and tall shop and buys all the cheap stuff. no need to waste money on expensive clothing or hiring a stylist.

I really liked the jerseys but the the 3 stripes on every made it tacky and I like adidas

I really liked the jerseys but the the 3 stripes on every made it tacky and I like adidas

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Uh-oh...this ain't good! No wonder Rondo rolled his feet in these against the Knicks...

124h9g9.jpg
These things happen.

Even with JB kicks it's just the force applied to them by the players, leaning one way, going the other!
wink.gif

Uh-oh...this ain't good! No wonder Rondo rolled his feet in these against the Knicks...

124h9g9.jpg
These things happen.

Even with JB kicks it's just the force applied to them by the players, leaning one way, going the other!
wink.gif

124h9g9.jpg
At no point should that ever happen to a shoe...Nike cost cutting
frown.gif
tired.gif

124h9g9.jpg
At no point should that ever happen to a shoe...Nike cost cutting
frown.gif
tired.gif

Timmy D- is a recluse here in San Antonio. I saw him once years ago getting some rims @ a local shop and Costco, sporting a wife beater/ shorts and hoody/jeans respectively. Kinda hard to ignore a 7 footer walking around. People don't bother him because they're in awe. You guys have to remember that San Antone is a one sport town. Starters all the way down to 3rd stringers on the Spurs squad are gods to us
embarassed.gif

Timmy D- is a recluse here in San Antonio. I saw him once years ago getting some rims @ a local shop and Costco, sporting a wife beater/ shorts and hoody/jeans respectively. Kinda hard to ignore a 7 footer walking around. People don't bother him because they're in awe. You guys have to remember that San Antone is a one sport town. Starters all the way down to 3rd stringers on the Spurs squad are gods to us
embarassed.gif

ap-b04cc2603d48490e93b0e225ef94771b.jpg
The Knickerbockers get some practice in before "The Arrival" of 'Melo to the Knicks...People tend to think that this trade depleted the team to the point of knocking off their competitiveness this year and the years to come...I don't see it actually. With D'Antoni's usual 8-9 man rotation and doghouse imposing frequency to players, most of the players traded out of NY probably would've seen a major reduction in minutes and production anyway, thus limiting the team's potency. The biggest hit imo, is the loss of Wilson Chandler, who was a very versatile plug-n-play forward....but that's just my 2 cents!
ap-19edb4d273f845de97823f98d33eda9d.jpg
Mr. Happy.....
ap-4cfa4ff2a8d044e19258d35e6b2ce260.jpg

ap-bb0a18a9f7674e06b52c38430e9a0c58.jpg
Definitely gonna be exciting watching this new look team for the rest of this year and how this Donnie Walsh/Isiah Thomas/Dolan situation plays out
ap-27b086d909fe4a36865bdb434579d672.jpg
Melo on Conan, as he was "excused" by the Nuggets from Monday's training....

ap-b04cc2603d48490e93b0e225ef94771b.jpg
The Knickerbockers get some practice in before "The Arrival" of 'Melo to the Knicks...People tend to think that this trade depleted the team to the point of knocking off their competitiveness this year and the years to come...I don't see it actually. With D'Antoni's usual 8-9 man rotation and doghouse imposing frequency to players, most of the players traded out of NY probably would've seen a major reduction in minutes and production anyway, thus limiting the team's potency. The biggest hit imo, is the loss of Wilson Chandler, who was a very versatile plug-n-play forward....but that's just my 2 cents!
ap-19edb4d273f845de97823f98d33eda9d.jpg
Mr. Happy.....
ap-4cfa4ff2a8d044e19258d35e6b2ce260.jpg

ap-bb0a18a9f7674e06b52c38430e9a0c58.jpg
Definitely gonna be exciting watching this new look team for the rest of this year and how this Donnie Walsh/Isiah Thomas/Dolan situation plays out
ap-27b086d909fe4a36865bdb434579d672.jpg
Melo on Conan, as he was "excused" by the Nuggets from Monday's training....

That tri-jersey 
laugh.gif
 And the "Denver omelette, NJ salt water taffy or Manhattan clam chowder" question. Gallo, Wil and the rest of 'em will be missed for sure but I'm excited to see Melo wearing the blue and orange...and the Knicks cw kicks of course. Thanks for the pics bundy. 

That tri-jersey 
laugh.gif
 And the "Denver omelette, NJ salt water taffy or Manhattan clam chowder" question. Gallo, Wil and the rest of 'em will be missed for sure but I'm excited to see Melo wearing the blue and orange...and the Knicks cw kicks of course. Thanks for the pics bundy. 

thanks bundy! you the man as always.

definitely don't agree with the knicks "trading away their ability to be competitive."  Amare, alone, as proved that he can be a reliable and dominant scorer without Nash at the PG. Melo is one of the most versatile scorers in the NBA. whenever I watch him and Lebron closely, I would say Carmelo is a more versatile and crafty scorer (while lebron may have more strength/explosiveness). Having both of these guys makes the Knicks way more dangerous than before. Not to mention that now they have a proven and veteran PG in Mr. Big Shot (who knows how to win games down the stretch).

as a new New Yorker I'm quite excited to say the least.

thanks bundy! you the man as always.

definitely don't agree with the knicks "trading away their ability to be competitive."  Amare, alone, as proved that he can be a reliable and dominant scorer without Nash at the PG. Melo is one of the most versatile scorers in the NBA. whenever I watch him and Lebron closely, I would say Carmelo is a more versatile and crafty scorer (while lebron may have more strength/explosiveness). Having both of these guys makes the Knicks way more dangerous than before. Not to mention that now they have a proven and veteran PG in Mr. Big Shot (who knows how to win games down the stretch).

as a new New Yorker I'm quite excited to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom