** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

why is adidas allowing it's signature athlete (d-rose) wearing a regular adidas shoes not his own sig shoe? putting his mvp season and marketability to waste.

why is adidas allowing it's signature athlete (d-rose) wearing a regular adidas shoes not his own sig shoe? putting his mvp season and marketability to waste.

he wanted to wear them.... i remember an interview saying when they showed them initial thoughts/pictures of the shoe he wanted them right away.... plus its also publicity for their new topliner shoe and whatnot that'll be coming up. early publicity and on an mvp = sales.... just like how the red crazy 8s sold out for a little after he wore them during his big game

he wanted to wear them.... i remember an interview saying when they showed them initial thoughts/pictures of the shoe he wanted them right away.... plus its also publicity for their new topliner shoe and whatnot that'll be coming up. early publicity and on an mvp = sales.... just like how the red crazy 8s sold out for a little after he wore them during his big game

For some reason that is good marketing for their new shoes. But my thoughts is just that they could have capitalized on it Rose=MVP Howard=Defensive Player to be able to match up to the Kobe and Lebron line of Nike going into next season. Time will tell.  Anyway, Rose is killing on the court wearing those new Adidas Shoes.

For some reason that is good marketing for their new shoes. But my thoughts is just that they could have capitalized on it Rose=MVP Howard=Defensive Player to be able to match up to the Kobe and Lebron line of Nike going into next season. Time will tell.  Anyway, Rose is killing on the court wearing those new Adidas Shoes.

finally a home version of huaraches for Amare, but was swept by Boston. (probably the 1st and last appearance of this shoe)

CPIII.4 home at game 4 lookin like draft days

finally a home version of huaraches for Amare, but was swept by Boston. (probably the 1st and last appearance of this shoe)

CPIII.4 home at game 4 lookin like draft days

it's great marketing for adidas.... most crucial part of the season is the offseason... and with their star endorser getting such spotlight why not give him 1. something that performs. 2 something that he wants. 3 something you're trying to push?

it's great marketing for adidas.... most crucial part of the season is the offseason... and with their star endorser getting such spotlight why not give him 1. something that performs. 2 something that he wants. 3 something you're trying to push?

jordan-melo-m7-advance-carmelo-anthony-black-orange-flash-blue-ribbon-white-600x405.jpg
Def scooping these
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 45Nique15

Originally Posted by bundy9

jordan-melo-m7-advance-carmelo-anthony-white-orange-flash-blue-ribbon-600x394.jpg

jordan-melo-m7-advance-carmelo-anthony-black-orange-flash-blue-ribbon-white-600x405.jpg

Honestly, I like the Flywire implement, but I still prefer the OG M7
ohwell.gif
I dont know why but im really feelin these...the blue ones are
pimp.gif
both these joints are WAAY better then da regular M7.....i will be on da look out for da blue pair.

Originally Posted by 45Nique15

Originally Posted by bundy9

jordan-melo-m7-advance-carmelo-anthony-white-orange-flash-blue-ribbon-600x394.jpg

Honestly, I like the Flywire implement, but I still prefer the OG M7
ohwell.gif
I dont know why but im really feelin these...the blue ones are
pimp.gif
both these joints are WAAY better then da regular M7.....i will be on da look out for da blue pair.

i think those are easily and by far the best lookin Melo sig they have made. i actually like them but i still wouldnt buy them
laugh.gif

i think those are easily and by far the best lookin Melo sig they have made. i actually like them but i still wouldnt buy them
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom