** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

just watched all access wizards camp @ nba.com and i saw gilbert wearing some nike hyperfuse
pimp.gif

just watched all access wizards camp @ nba.com and i saw gilbert wearing some nike hyperfuse
pimp.gif

Yea adidas dropped Gilbert after an incident that happened last year.

Also, I don't think the Reeboks ZigZags (or whatever they're called) look that nice but I have to give at least some props to them for coming out with something that tries to be innovative. Can't ever say the same thing for adidas.

Yea adidas dropped Gilbert after an incident that happened last year.

Also, I don't think the Reeboks ZigZags (or whatever they're called) look that nice but I have to give at least some props to them for coming out with something that tries to be innovative. Can't ever say the same thing for adidas.

I could see Gil in a Hyperufse Low PE or something like that, once the season is rolling and he stays outta trouble.

I could see Gil in a Hyperufse Low PE or something like that, once the season is rolling and he stays outta trouble.

DMiles to Jordan, "Since you let me have a job, you also think I can reclaim my JB status?"

Kwame Brown to Jordan, "Thanks for giving me a job again..."

104491579.jpg

DMiles to Jordan, "Since you let me have a job, you also think I can reclaim my JB status?"

Kwame Brown to Jordan, "Thanks for giving me a job again..."

104491579.jpg

NT's best thread is back!
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Hmm things that caught my eye so far...

-DFish is with Adidas
tired.gif
. Im really not pleased with this!

-Im not a fan of these new Adidas uniforms. I want Nike to take over agian. I mea look at what they do for the NCAA and the Pro Combat uniforms. Just imagine what they could do with NBA uniforms.

-Gil rocking Nikes again
pimp.gif

-Nate Robinson makes the Celtics uniform look sick with the black socks/black kicks. I STILL think Boston should go back to wearing white socks w/ black shoes like Rondo is wearing. Home & away.

-BDiddy wearing #5 again, Gil rocking #9

-DMiles looks sick
eek.gif

-Flight Lite 2010 & Hyperdunk 2010? well they both look like they belong in the WNBA imo. (Tyrekes are dope tho)

-Is it me or does Kwame Brown look like Michael Jordan. maybe he's his long lost son
laugh.gif

Anyway thats all that caught my eye so far. I look forward to new pics every night and a great season!

Back
Top Bottom