** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Originally Posted by daveyyy

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Yeah, Evan Signed with Li-Ning....

li-ning-evan-turner-conquer-1.jpg

Nike%20Air%20Flightposite%20II%20KG%20white%20blue%20830196%20111_b-400x320.jpg

laugh.gif
I gotta say, though, the shoe ain't as bad as I thought it would be.
tongue.gif

reebok-basketball-shoes.jpg

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by ZONBI

Originally Posted by ListenHere

Evan Turner is wearing.....Li-ning........from what my boy on the Sixers tells me.

Yeah he is. His whole reason for going to Li-Ning is because nobody wanted to commit to an Evan Turner Signature shoe and of course Li-Ning would.
wink.gif
why do these players want a signature piece of crap....just get a PE version of a great shoe model....stupid....
"it's all about the benjamins baby!"them chinese sneaker companies got lots to spend and a huge market to sell to

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by ZONBI

Originally Posted by ListenHere

Evan Turner is wearing.....Li-ning........from what my boy on the Sixers tells me.

Yeah he is. His whole reason for going to Li-Ning is because nobody wanted to commit to an Evan Turner Signature shoe and of course Li-Ning would.
wink.gif
why do these players want a signature piece of crap....just get a PE version of a great shoe model....stupid....
"it's all about the benjamins baby!"them chinese sneaker companies got lots to spend and a huge market to sell to

i like iggy's hyperdunk.

not happy with D fish switching to adidas... bad move.

Rudy's hyperfuse is killin it. hope nike will be nice and release those.

i like iggy's hyperdunk.

not happy with D fish switching to adidas... bad move.

Rudy's hyperfuse is killin it. hope nike will be nice and release those.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by RoOk

My boy Evan is dumb. Just rock some Nikes & call it a day

So many people blinded by the swoosh
Agreed. The same could have been said about Brandon Jennings, who consistently wore Nike's and Jordan's in high school. But he's doing his thing with Under Armor and no one criticizes him for it.

Agreed. The same could have been said about Brandon Jennings, who consistently wore Nike's and Jordan's in high school. But he's doing his thing with Under Armor and no one criticizes him for it.

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Luckily BJ is good and hes a rising star and the only ball player on UA and they are making some nice shoes and advertising him pretty good. Smart move for Jennings.

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Luckily BJ is good and hes a rising star and the only ball player on UA and they are making some nice shoes and advertising him pretty good. Smart move for Jennings.

Its a smart move for ET too. Everyone knows that the game is more global than it has ever been, and is still expanding. Hes getting a portion of the international market with this move. Obviously

not a big one, but his face will be seen.

Its a smart move for ET too. Everyone knows that the game is more global than it has ever been, and is still expanding. Hes getting a portion of the international market with this move. Obviously

Anyone got better pics of Joe Johnson's 2010 PEs?

Anyone got better pics of Joe Johnson's 2010 PEs?

Originally Posted by zzz1035

Actually, its ViceVersa, Li-Ning is getting a portion of the U.S. market by using Evan. They even based their US HQ in Ore. (Like Nike Lol). They already signed Shaq And B. Davis, but these two guys are way passed their prime ... Evan is their first "fresh" NBA athlete. Within the next 2 years they're going to give Evan his own Line of athletic wear, kind of like Kobe and Lebron's situation with Nike...pending on his rookie year performance... This will hopefully put Li-Ning in the runnings with Under Armour (which generated LESS sales last year than Li-Ning, believe it or not) and other brands trying to make a name for themselves in the NBA market share...

Evan would have been known Globally no matter who he signed with... Li-Ning is the big winner here... If Evan does well, that is... 

Originally Posted by zzz1035

Actually, its ViceVersa, Li-Ning is getting a portion of the U.S. market by using Evan. They even based their US HQ in Ore. (Like Nike Lol). They already signed Shaq And B. Davis, but these two guys are way passed their prime ... Evan is their first "fresh" NBA athlete. Within the next 2 years they're going to give Evan his own Line of athletic wear, kind of like Kobe and Lebron's situation with Nike...pending on his rookie year performance... This will hopefully put Li-Ning in the runnings with Under Armour (which generated LESS sales last year than Li-Ning, believe it or not) and other brands trying to make a name for themselves in the NBA market share...

Evan would have been known Globally no matter who he signed with... Li-Ning is the big winner here... If Evan does well, that is... 

^^ well put. it's really a win-win situation for both. Li Ning is investing in one of the potential future stars of the nba, in hopes of seeing a ROI with shoe/apparel sales. Evan Turner wins by getting his own branded shoe and potentially being the face of the franchise. it really depends on his performance.

btw, do you work for bmw??

^^ well put. it's really a win-win situation for both. Li Ning is investing in one of the potential future stars of the nba, in hopes of seeing a ROI with shoe/apparel sales. Evan Turner wins by getting his own branded shoe and potentially being the face of the franchise. it really depends on his performance.

btw, do you work for bmw??

Sole Collector just tweeter that Andrew Bynum and Nike are finalizing a deal to bring him back to the Swoosh

Sole Collector just tweeter that Andrew Bynum and Nike are finalizing a deal to bring him back to the Swoosh

Is Protege already having a swan song? What a one-hit wonder! Hope they immediately sign a new player and implement a new technology.

Back
Top Bottom