** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by SsTiNgEr77

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

that last Paul and Kobe pic could be epic...

" you mad" ?

Kobe such an arrogant player. He makes me wanna watch Battle LA just to root for the aliens.

what NBA player isn't arrogant?..they need to be to be that good at what they do...

I think Kobe said "See you at training camp in LA next year..." crossing fingers..

Chris Paul, Ray Allen, Steve Nash, Grant Hill, Kevin Durant, Derrick Rose, and Elton Brand all immediately come to mind and non-arrogant "good guy" NBA players.  Kobe is, has, and will always be an arrogant jerk.  Maybe its part of his "wannabe MJ" repertoire... but he does seem to take it further on-court than MJ ever did.  At least Jordan was able to win a title (or 6) without a dominant bigman to make things easier on him.  Kobe will never touch that.

as much as i HATE frobe, there's no need to start comparing him to any other players...to include jordan. but fact is, he is arrogant both on and off the court...don't think you can blame basketball skills for that.

as much as i HATE frobe, there's no need to start comparing him to any other players...to include jordan. but fact is, he is arrogant both on and off the court...don't think you can blame basketball skills for that.

clkru wrote:  At least Jordan was able to win a title (or 6) without a dominant bigman to make things easier on him.  Kobe will never touch that.
I guess we can ignore the fact that MJ played with arguably one of the greatest top 50 players of all time - Scottie Pippen...just saying...

clkru wrote:  At least Jordan was able to win a title (or 6) without a dominant bigman to make things easier on him.  Kobe will never touch that.
I guess we can ignore the fact that MJ played with arguably one of the greatest top 50 players of all time - Scottie Pippen...just saying...

yeah one thing to play with a top 50 player like pippen another to ply with a top 5 player of all time - SHAQ was unstoppable as a laker no question about it - you cant say pippen was anywhere near as dominant as shaq. Kobe was easily number 2 on that team.

Kobe is a prick straight up, he is clearly past his peak and even with 2 seven footers on the court he struggles to get his numbers, hell end up playing turkey at the rate he is going on.

yeah one thing to play with a top 50 player like pippen another to ply with a top 5 player of all time - SHAQ was unstoppable as a laker no question about it - you cant say pippen was anywhere near as dominant as shaq. Kobe was easily number 2 on that team.

Kobe is a prick straight up, he is clearly past his peak and even with 2 seven footers on the court he struggles to get his numbers, hell end up playing turkey at the rate he is going on.

Originally Posted by clkru

Chris Paul, Ray Allen, Steve Nash, Grant Hill, Kevin Durant, Derrick Rose, and Elton Brand all immediately come to mind and non-arrogant "good guy" NBA players.  Kobe is, has, and will always be an arrogant jerk.  Maybe its part of his "wannabe MJ" repertoire... but he does seem to take it further on-court than MJ ever did.  At least Jordan was able to win a title (or 6) without a dominant bigman to make things easier on him.  Kobe will never touch that.
This is dumb. Just stop.You brought Mike out of nowhere
laugh.gif
. I swear, people like you don't like to give Kobe credit when he's earned it. Re-read what you wrote and
think for a minute. Dominant players have role players to fill in the voids to make things better for them and the team. No Mike didn't have a "dominant" big man
as you say, but he had very good players surrounding him to make things easier for him. You're acting like Grant/Armstrong/Rodman (Hall of Fame)/Paxson/Hodges/
Kerr/Kukoc/Pippen (Hall of fame) didn't make things easier on Mike. Let's just throw all of that out of the window because he didn't have a dominant big man.
30t6p3b.gif

This is dumb. Just stop.You brought Mike out of nowhere
laugh.gif
. I swear, people like you don't like to give Kobe credit when he's earned it. Re-read what you wrote and
think for a minute. Dominant players have role players to fill in the voids to make things better for them and the team. No Mike didn't have a "dominant" big man
as you say, but he had very good players surrounding him to make things easier for him. You're acting like Grant/Armstrong/Rodman (Hall of Fame)/Paxson/Hodges/
Kerr/Kukoc/Pippen (Hall of fame) didn't make things easier on Mike. Let's just throw all of that out of the window because he didn't have a dominant big man.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by irishbaz

i'm not fending for the homer, but the only true numbers that count are the ones under the win column at the end of the game.

Originally Posted by irishbaz

i'm not fending for the homer, but the only true numbers that count are the ones under the win column at the end of the game.

Originally Posted by bundy9

cd629bfd1e84b47a0334f8aa52181c80-getty-112184532mw026_new_orleans_.jpg

roll.gif
Nice girly hands Kobe, you can't even palm a basketball?!?!? You must have the smallest hands for a guy your size. Really, he was lucky the ball went in.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bundy9

cd629bfd1e84b47a0334f8aa52181c80-getty-112184532mw026_new_orleans_.jpg

roll.gif
Nice girly hands Kobe, you can't even palm a basketball?!?!? You must have the smallest hands for a guy your size. Really, he was lucky the ball went in.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kobe such an arrogant player. He makes me wanna watch Battle LA just to root for the aliens.

what NBA player isn't arrogant?..they need to be to be that good at what they do...

I think Kobe said "See you at training camp in LA next year..." crossing fingers..

Preach on man.... the real player that matter on the Lakers is Gasol.  Kobe can't carry worth crap with the Lakers.... The reason why the Lakers are doing well is all because of Gasol and Bynum....  Kobe once stated he only creates shots for the bigs is when he shoots and misses and the bigs are there to rebound and score.  What an arrogant bastard.  Now that Gasol has established himself as a dominant bigs in the NBA, he should demand more money and go to another team and lose that Kobe drama queen.

Whoever said that you can't compare Kobe to Jordan is right... cus Kobe needed good players to make him look good... Jordan didn't have good players, the difference is he made Pippen, Paxson, Grant, the roles players better.  

Preach on man.... the real player that matter on the Lakers is Gasol.  Kobe can't carry worth crap with the Lakers.... The reason why the Lakers are doing well is all because of Gasol and Bynum....  Kobe once stated he only creates shots for the bigs is when he shoots and misses and the bigs are there to rebound and score.  What an arrogant bastard.  Now that Gasol has established himself as a dominant bigs in the NBA, he should demand more money and go to another team and lose that Kobe drama queen.

Whoever said that you can't compare Kobe to Jordan is right... cus Kobe needed good players to make him look good... Jordan didn't have good players, the difference is he made Pippen, Paxson, Grant, the roles players better.  

Originally Posted by ruger04

This is completely false.  Even though I am a Kobe hater, there is no rational explanation to say that Gasol is better/more important than Kobe.  Gasol shows up 50% of the time and is the softest player in the NBA not named Chris Bosh.  Without Bynum, Gasol gets bullied by the opposing team's big man (see: 2008 Finals).  He's talented offensively provided you don't play him physically, but he's no #1 option.

And I love MJ, but Scottie Pippen was a great player, he was not "made" by Mike.  Mike didn't win until Scottie and Horace arrived.  Even as the greatest of all time, it took 7 years for him to finally win a ring, so let's not start engaging in revisionist history.

This is completely false.  Even though I am a Kobe hater, there is no rational explanation to say that Gasol is better/more important than Kobe.  Gasol shows up 50% of the time and is the softest player in the NBA not named Chris Bosh.  Without Bynum, Gasol gets bullied by the opposing team's big man (see: 2008 Finals).  He's talented offensively provided you don't play him physically, but he's no #1 option.

And I love MJ, but Scottie Pippen was a great player, he was not "made" by Mike.  Mike didn't win until Scottie and Horace arrived.  Even as the greatest of all time, it took 7 years for him to finally win a ring, so let's not start engaging in revisionist history.

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Good thing you stated you are a Kobe hater, or else I wouldn't have wasted my time reading your post. But face it, does Kobe show up every game? No. The reason why Gasol may not be the number 1 option is cus Kobe is a friggin ball hog- since you are a Kobe hater you know where I am going with that. And what does being the softest player have to do with anything? Gasol gets the job done, when he struggles the Lakers lose... Do you not remember when Kobe wanted to be traded cus he didn't have any good players around him prior to getting Gasol? He is a pathetic little leech that he needs good players around him or else he'll cry like a little drama queen. He knew he couldn't win without having some decent players around him. It was no coincidence that Lakers started winning when Mr. Gasol joined the team.

Pippen was not a good player at all if you were following the Bulls when he was in his early years... he eventually got better as a result of playing with Jordan. Of course, let's not forget the brilliant mind of Phil Jackson that created easy scoring opportunities for the players.

It was easy for Kobe to win a couple of rings cus he had established bigs and players on the team... Jordan had nobody... So the bottom line is Gasol is the real deal on the Lakers... he doesn't get the recognition he so richly deserves, instead stupid Kobe yelling at him and calling him soft. 

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Good thing you stated you are a Kobe hater, or else I wouldn't have wasted my time reading your post. But face it, does Kobe show up every game? No. The reason why Gasol may not be the number 1 option is cus Kobe is a friggin ball hog- since you are a Kobe hater you know where I am going with that. And what does being the softest player have to do with anything? Gasol gets the job done, when he struggles the Lakers lose... Do you not remember when Kobe wanted to be traded cus he didn't have any good players around him prior to getting Gasol? He is a pathetic little leech that he needs good players around him or else he'll cry like a little drama queen. He knew he couldn't win without having some decent players around him. It was no coincidence that Lakers started winning when Mr. Gasol joined the team.

Pippen was not a good player at all if you were following the Bulls when he was in his early years... he eventually got better as a result of playing with Jordan. Of course, let's not forget the brilliant mind of Phil Jackson that created easy scoring opportunities for the players.

It was easy for Kobe to win a couple of rings cus he had established bigs and players on the team... Jordan had nobody... So the bottom line is Gasol is the real deal on the Lakers... he doesn't get the recognition he so richly deserves, instead stupid Kobe yelling at him and calling him soft. 

Back
Top Bottom