** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Originally Posted by bundy9

-And when does Liverpool's contract with Adidas expire? I'm sure Nike would love a piece now with Lebron being a part owner...Not that he has or will have any earth moving impact on that decision, but I'm sure the club would be wondering how much more visibility Lebron could actually give them and the sport in the US, if they went 100% with his/Nike's endorsement....

2012 but they are already replaced with Warrior Sports (New Balance) had something to do with the Fenway Group.

Originally Posted by bundy9

-And when does Liverpool's contract with Adidas expire? I'm sure Nike would love a piece now with Lebron being a part owner...Not that he has or will have any earth moving impact on that decision, but I'm sure the club would be wondering how much more visibility Lebron could actually give them and the sport in the US, if they went 100% with his/Nike's endorsement....

2012 but they are already replaced with Warrior Sports (New Balance) had something to do with the Fenway Group.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Bundy and YBD, just wanted to say thanks for the updates all season long. Props on the work. You guys don't have to do all that but still do. Thanks
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

This.
pimp.gif

Bundy and YBD, just wanted to say thanks for the updates all season long. Props on the work. You guys don't have to do all that but still do. Thanks

This.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

I have Dallas winning in 6. . .

nope Heat in 6.. 

each team will take one game thru the 4th game..

and then heat win game 5 & 6

Welp they won game 1 so we shall see the rest. I fell asleep during halftime
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

I have Dallas winning in 6. . .

nope Heat in 6.. 

each team will take one game thru the 4th game..

and then heat win game 5 & 6

Welp they won game 1 so we shall see the rest. I fell asleep during halftime
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

I can't help but get this feeling of inevitability when the Mavericks were matched up with the Miami Heat. One down 3 to go

can Dallas tie the series tonight ... or do they head into Dallas up 2-0?

I can't help but get this feeling of inevitability when the Mavericks were matched up with the Miami Heat. One down 3 to go

can Dallas tie the series tonight ... or do they head into Dallas up 2-0?

I just realized none of the Heat are wearing NBA socks....

Trying to start a trend/rebelling against the league?

I just realized none of the Heat are wearing NBA socks....

Trying to start a trend/rebelling against the league?

Originally Posted by big1236

This.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by big1236

This.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom