** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

1828896700p1.jpg

nbmedia3t607.jpg

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

is Kobe gonna stick with practically the same shoe every year???

he doesn't wear his new model until Christmas. Where have you been for the last 5-6 years?

he doesn't wear his new model until Christmas. Where have you been for the last 5-6 years?

I can't believe Ebanks wore kobe v's last year at WVU but now that he's on the same team as the man he switched it up to adidas

I can't believe Ebanks wore kobe v's last year at WVU but now that he's on the same team as the man he switched it up to adidas

Originally Posted by gavman23

it's not that serious. I swear Nike has some of you on a leash

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Some of these guys swear by the swoosh only.

Yeah, its a business you guys.

If you're an NBA player, and especially a rookie, you go with whichever company throws you the most money. 

I have a friend who knows Adam Morrison, and when he first came out of college after averaging almost 28 ppg and was projected to be a beast, he really wanted to go with Nike/Converse, partially because of Larry Bird's legacy in Cons.  However, adidas offered him about 10x more than Nike, including a very generous upfront signing bonus and potential for a sig, so he went with the ||| .  Given his situation on the court and diabetes type 1 battle off of it, going with adidas and their huge offer may be the best business decision he's ever made. 

Yeah, its a business you guys.

If you're an NBA player, and especially a rookie, you go with whichever company throws you the most money. 

I have a friend who knows Adam Morrison, and when he first came out of college after averaging almost 28 ppg and was projected to be a beast, he really wanted to go with Nike/Converse, partially because of Larry Bird's legacy in Cons.  However, adidas offered him about 10x more than Nike, including a very generous upfront signing bonus and potential for a sig, so he went with the ||| .  Given his situation on the court and diabetes type 1 battle off of it, going with adidas and their huge offer may be the best business decision he's ever made. 

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

ahem....please read the address bar...this IS NIKETALK
roll.gif
if you dont swear allegiance to the swoosh please take it to the other site
laugh.gif
jk jk

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

ahem....please read the address bar...this IS NIKETALK
roll.gif
if you dont swear allegiance to the swoosh please take it to the other site
laugh.gif
jk jk

he's referring the the fact that 4-6 look similar

Back
Top Bottom