** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by clkru

what's Ray Allen wearing tonight!? 

Any pics of him going through his pregame routine?

From Nicekicks.com's twitter
3d12a4f07536465da6c53c1a7579f3b8_7.jpg

pimp.gif
XI + IX = 20

That totally slipped me!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jman8811

Is it just me or are Ty Lawson and Al Harrington wearing Zoom KD III's?
Been wearing them for a few weeks now; glad they finally got out of the OKC colourway... wasn't a good look with the Nuggets' uniform.

Originally Posted by jman8811

Is it just me or are Ty Lawson and Al Harrington wearing Zoom KD III's?
Been wearing them for a few weeks now; glad they finally got out of the OKC colourway... wasn't a good look with the Nuggets' uniform.

Gil is that dude. I'm sure it's been said before, but I think it would be fantastic if he brought out a pair of Chucks. He favors lows anyway, so the whole ankle support thing isn't a huge problem. If he got some high-end inserts, he could probably make it work for at least a half. No one in the mainstream media seems to realize what he's doing with his kicks. If he pulled Chucks out, there would at least be a mention of it on SportsCenter and the other "sports news" shows.

Gil is that dude. I'm sure it's been said before, but I think it would be fantastic if he brought out a pair of Chucks. He favors lows anyway, so the whole ankle support thing isn't a huge problem. If he got some high-end inserts, he could probably make it work for at least a half. No one in the mainstream media seems to realize what he's doing with his kicks. If he pulled Chucks out, there would at least be a mention of it on SportsCenter and the other "sports news" shows.

that'd probably be the dumbest idea to bring in the chucks -___-.
yeah i understand dudes used to hoop in chucks, but there's no way you can legitimately fit orthotics in there
and then have enough support to make moves.

Back
Top Bottom