NBA Feet: 2011-2012

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

-Kevin Love back with Nike?
nerd.gif

-Is Perkins wearing Jordans?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

His new shoes from China must not be available yet like when he signed with Peak, I think he wore Nike's for about a season before he wore Peak's which was kind of odd

Should be interesting to see Lamar and Dirk coexist this year after what happened in the playoffs. I'm sure they'll be fine, but still kinda ironic. Very pleased with the offseason we had considering that we took major losses. Marc knows exactly what hes doing. Back in contention again this year. Should be fun to watch for sure! GO MAVS! = #mffl

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

Can't wait to see bibby's PEs this season

how hes still with Jordan is beyond me
laugh.gif

that counts also for rip.. jared jeffries, josh howard, juwan howard, quentin richardson, dj augustine.. shouldnt be on team jordan

i understand  ray allen, melo, wade, paul, joe johnson, gerald wallace and kevin martin.. didnt know maya moore was also a JB athlete..

Brandon Jennings looks old as hell in those picks lol. He must of just woke up or something.

Kemba Walker . . . Rookie of the year !

Originally Posted by andfattoo

why are his shorts so small?

how are they small? they are right below his knee.

any normal basketball player usually wears their shorts at the knees or maybe .5" lower, thats it.

Jason Kidd has re-signed with Nike (again) after his 3 year deal with PEAK expired over the summer. Rumor is that something very special is brewing between him and Nike to celebrate him winning a championship last season.

Originally Posted by Shox23

I heard that the HEAT might actually wear those jerseys this year any truth that?
Yes they will. its probably just some special jersey they will wear a couple times. i dont think its a permanent jersey.

just like the blazers last year wore a fan appreciation jersey and cavs did multiple times wearing throwback jerseys in odd colors that were never worn in the past.

2010750491347345.jpg

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Shox23

I heard that the HEAT might actually wear those jerseys this year any truth that?
Yes they will. its probably just some special jersey they will wear a couple times. i dont think its a permanent jersey.

just like the blazers last year wore a fan appreciation jersey and cavs did multiple times wearing throwback jerseys in odd colors that were never worn in the past.

2010750491347345.jpg
that is a sick jersey.. too bad he retired.. could've been a great player

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Jason Kidd has re-signed with Nike (again) after his 3 year deal with PEAK expired over the summer. Rumor is that something very special is brewing between him and Nike to celebrate him winning a championship last season.

$50 in ya paypal if this is true

Back
Top Bottom