NBA Feet: 2011-2012

@big1236 yeah thats the brand, but i cant find the shoes on their website. I was probably just trippin. @mister916 they were black and looked like the jordan 3s

5859322.jpg
5859324.jpg
5860310.jpg

5860476.jpg
5860234.jpg

5859360.jpg
5859110.jpg

5859182.jpg

nyk3010212.jpg

milden1201023.jpg

milden1201024.jpg

milden1201021.jpg
milden1201022.jpg

mavericksperkins1120102.jpg
mavericksteam2120102.jpg
maverickssefolosha11201.jpg
maverickswestbrook31201k.jpg
mavericksdurant2120102.jpg
mavericksjackson2120102.jpg

12010311.jpg
12010312.jpg

1201033.jpg
12010313.jpg
1201034.jpg
5859356.jpg

12020228129.jpg

orldet120102007.jpg

Yea I don't know y Nike hasn't made pes for Lamar n Vince in they're mavs colorways n dwest in Indiana is rocking hyperdunk tbs Nike is slipping

Originally Posted by jonas c8891

Am I seeing VC wearing PHX PE's?
Thought just that. Well who cares, Nike didn't forget to send Randy Foye some. He definitely deserves them more VC or LO.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I love it when cats worry more about how shoes don't match a uni, but not paying attention to a dudes game....great pics though! Nice to see them without the unnecessary added commentary...
30t6p3b.gif

nike been doin us WRONG BY NOT releasing some of pierces kicks

ALSO anyone know what those adidas are? the lows players like Fisher have been wearing they look simiar to the drose2s

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

laugh.gif
 I love it when cats worry more about how shoes don't match a uni, but not paying attention to a dudes game....great pics though! Nice to see them without the unnecessary added commentary...
30t6p3b.gif

Would you expect anything different from a thread called NBA Feet on the NT forum.  
laugh.gif

I agree that it's nice not having weird, random commentary to avoid looking at.  Much easier to look at all the pics.

Originally Posted by DChapman23

bc91601b065fe4f45574aae1a7c559feb9e138fa_r.jpg

8a126a8190074550e70fe655c6e981b1df627843_r.jpg
Utah and Cleveland with easiest the ugliest uni's in the league.  The new Washington uni's aren't fare behind.  Don't they do marketing research on what colors people like?  It just boggles my mind sometimes how out of touch some of these owners are with style.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Utah and Cleveland with easiest the ugliest uni's in the league.  The new Washington uni's aren't fare behind.  Don't they do marketing research on what colors people like?  It just boggles my mind sometimes how out of touch some of these owners are with style.
For real though, Dan Gilbert ain't in touch with anything to be honest.

They are ugly but I think the the Rockets have them beat, those things are just
sick.gif
 and when they were shiny 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Would you expect anything different from a thread called NBA Feet on the NT forum.  
laugh.gif

I agree that it's nice not having weird, random commentary to avoid looking at.  Much easier to look at all the pics.

This.

Originally Posted by Old English

sick.gif
 and when they were shiny 
sick.gif
sick.gif

i agree, Rockets have the worst. wide shoulder, just disgusting in general. they need to get rid of those ASAP.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

sick.gif
 and when they were shiny 
sick.gif
sick.gif

i agree, Rockets have the worst. wide shoulder, just disgusting in general. they need to get rid of those ASAP.

In the DC area.... Washington is trying to reconnect with their old roots being the Bullets as the Izards uni's were widely hated in this area and had NO connection to anyone with colors or team name.
There is a big campaign to change the name back at some point because all you have to do is turn on Sports Radio to hear people prefer the new Unis over the old Izard ones and now want the name back.

Originally Posted by RipC

Some shots of Paul Pierce's new sig for this season, the Air Legacy III. Fresh IMO, I'd cop if they would only release these in men's sizes, dammit 
mad.gif

screenshot20120102at836.png

screenshot20120102at844.png

screenshot20120102at845.png
mad.gif
mad.gif
Man I was saying the same thing on the last couple pages.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by Zyzz

sick.gif
 and when they were shiny 
sick.gif
sick.gif

In the DC area.... Washington is trying to reconnect with their old roots being the Bullets as the Izards uni's were widely hated in this area and had NO connection to anyone with colors or team name.
There is a big campaign to change the name back at some point because all you have to do is turn on Sports Radio to hear people prefer the new Unis over the old Izard ones and now want the name back.
the new Wizards jerseys are very nice IMO the shorts though, they ruined them. stupid side panel and just a standard star? SMH they could have done something better than that.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by RipC

Some shots of Paul Pierce's new sig for this season, the Air Legacy III. Fresh IMO, I'd cop if they would only release these in men's sizes, dammit 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Man I was saying the same thing on the last couple pages.
I mean, what's the point of giving him sig love if 90% of his fans can't cop 'em? His kicks have always been solid from a performance standpoint - looks like 180 Max Air in these, Hyperfuse, strap, etc. - all the makings of a great bball shoe. Hell, if Nike can sell an Amar'e signature that feels like cardboard and nothing in the forefoot, why not Pierce?
/endrant 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

nike been doin us WRONG BY NOT releasing some of pierces kicks

ALSO anyone know what those adidas are? the lows players like Fisher have been wearing they look simiar to the drose2s

Those are the Adidas Crazy Light low.

Back
Top Bottom