NBA Feet: 2011-2012

Originally Posted by Mister916

That reminds me...I miss Sheed.
tired.gif

For real- those patent leather AF1 with his logo
pimp.gif

If anybody knows wear I can buy those warm-ups the Clippers are wearing tonight (for the commemorative ABA game vs the Grizzlies) that info would be much appreciated.

Originally Posted by evahflowin

I think they are the Galaxy's aka. All Star's
No. Nobody is going to wear Kobe's ASG shoes before him.
He tweeted an NT'er that they're not iD's either. They're rumored to be the Jellyfishes.

Rip played the 1st half in the white/grey Air Jordan retro IV's
6766792141bf90d2b4eeb.jpg

6766792907b076373236b.jpg

he switched to the black flip III's at halftime

6766795557c87ac007e4b.jpg

676679626394e5b8f19ab.jpg

6766792343dd5747f067b.jpg

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Thought Bulls players weren't allowed to wear headbands
nerd.gif

rip has it in his contract he can... someone have that link?

dont think its in his contract but Bulls allowed him to wear it since he needs it for his mask.

and the IV's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I thought the team weren't allowed to wear headbands was because former Bulls coach, Scott Skiles didn't allow it. Since he's been coaching the Bucks no one has wore headbands I believe.

Edit: Founds an article about it.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Skiles makes an exception to headband rule for Big Ben[/h1]

ESPN.com news services

One of the biggest questions facing the Chicago Bulls in the coming season has been answered: Big Ben's headband is back.

nba_a_wallace_195.jpg

AP Photo/Nam Y. HuhBig Ben's old look -- with headband -- is his new look again.
Chicago Bulls coach Scott Skiles, who would not allow center Ben Wallace to wear his trademark headband last season, said Monday that the team has decided to make an exception to its team rule and let Wallace wear the sweat-stopping accessory during games.
The return of the headband was endorsed by Wallace's teammates, Skiles said.

"We still have a no-headband rule," Skiles told reporters. "I just left it up to the guys who have been here if they wanted to make an exception for Ben. I was fine with it. They were fine with it."

Early last season, Wallace was pulled twice in a game at New York for wearing the headband, sparking a mini-controversy over his defiance of the rule -- and over the rule itself.

"I think it takes a coach who is willing to adapt a little bit and listen to his players, understanding the big picture is winning," Bulls GM John Paxson said of the decision to let Big Ben wear the headband again. "Scott's one of the best coaches in the league. There's no doubt in my mind. And he's able to adapt. It's really a non-story. But the fact that Scott has looked outside maybe a personal belief, there's nothing wrong with that."

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Thought Bulls players weren't allowed to wear headbands
nerd.gif

rip has it in his contract he can... someone have that link?
I don't know about it being in his contract, but they allow him to wear it because it keeps the sweat from dripping into his face mask.

Back
Top Bottom