NBA FEET 2014 - 2015, What the Pros are Wearing This Season

source? plenty of pics in the past, check auctions and stuff wit game used shoes coming with missing insoles..

if you want do some research most players use custom insoles they swap out everytime they wear new kicks.

Kobe the last few years has used the stock insole from his Kobe line since they are actually very good. He used to do custom insoles as well. its common knowledge in the nba and other leagues.

you can ignore and ask for source all you want :lol:
So I guess the other players who wore Kobe's shoes, used the stock insoles as well, due to Kobe's shoes being so good, right?

You are so transparent.

Everyone wears custom insoles now, unless they wear Kobe Bryant's shoes, because they are that good.

no, they probably wear custom but its been shown not only in pictures but those who have bought Kobes game used shoes that it came with the stock insoles... check around on the site and google im sure you can see the "proof"

most if not all game worn shoes from most star players come with no insoles.. why? because they take out their custom insoles

rock-rolling-eyes.gif

All I wanna say is this.

Shoe technology evolves just like everything else. It doesn't make sense to wear older technology. Technology isn't just limited to what materials are used, but HOW they are used in the shoe. Shoes these days come with everything, leather, EM, fly knit, fly wire, carbon fibre and the list goes on.

i have no evidence to support this but if I were to guess, I would say that there is more research put into shoes before they're built today than 20-25 years ago.

All I'm trying to say.

no, they probably wear custom but its been shown not only in pictures but those who have bought Kobes game used shoes that it came with the stock insoles... check around on the site and google im sure you can see the "proof"

most if not all game worn shoes from most star players come with no insoles.. why? because they take out their custom insoles
 I have around twenty or so pairs of player exclusives, and all came with insoles, directly from the players themselves, including the XIX SE Jason Kidd Model, and  D Fish make up from Adidas.

You are incorrect, again.

Last edited:
All I wanna say is this.

Shoe technology evolves just like everything else. It doesn't make sense to wear older technology. Technology isn't just limited to what materials are used, but HOW they are used in the shoe. Shoes these days come with everything, leather, EM, fly knit, fly wire, carbon fibre and the list goes on.

i have no evidence to support this but if I were to guess, I would say that there is more research put into shoes before they're built today than 20-25 years ago.
It seems that most of the country disagrees with you.

Have you seen the sales numbers for Jordan retro's lately?

They lead everyone by a large margin, and yes, many of them are actually hitting the courts, ala LaMarcus Aldrige.

All I wanna say is this.

It seems that most of the country disagrees with you.

Have you seen the sales numbers for Jordan retro's lately?

They lead everyone by a large margin, and yes, many of them are actually hitting the courts, ala LaMarcus Aldrige.

people don't buy retros to ball in, they buy them to rock them casually.

you see players wearing kobe's shoes more than jordan's.

this argument is pointless. do you actually think people wear jordan's to play ball and for their quality??????? :rofl:

that's gotta be the funniest thing i've ever heard in my entire life.

Last edited:

this argument is pointless. do you actually think people wear jordan's to play ball and for their quality???????
roll.gif

On what planet are people wearing more Kobe Bryant shoes, for ANYTHING?!
LeBron James  (Nike): $300 million
Kevin Durant  (Nike): $175 million
Kobe Bryant  (Nike): $50 million
Derrick Rose  (Adidas): $40 million
Carmelo Anthony  (Jordan): $30 million
Chris Paul  (Jordan): $30 million
Dwight Howard  (Adidas): $5 million

http://www.nicekicks.com/2014/02/06...evin-durants-best-selling-signature-sneakers/

Last edited:

this argument is pointless. do you actually think people wear jordan's to play ball and for their quality??????? :rofl:

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://www.nicekicks.com/2014/02/06/forbes-highlights-lebron-james-and-kevin-durants-best-selling-signature-sneakers/[/URL]"]
LeBron James (Nike): $300 million
Kevin Durant (Nike): $175 million
Kobe Bryant (Nike): $50 million
Derrick Rose (Adidas): $40 million
Carmelo Anthony (Jordan): $30 million
Chris Paul (Jordan): $30 million
Dwight Howard (Adidas): $5 million

http://www.nicekicks.com/2014/02/06...evin-durants-best-selling-signature-sneakers/
[/quote]

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://www.nicekicks.com/2014/02/06/forbes-highlights-lebron-james-and-kevin-durants-best-selling-signature-sneakers/[/URL]"]

[/quote]

i'm convinced you don't watch the NBA or even play basketball for that matter. kobe shoes are all over the league, ALL OVER.

retro jordan's on the other hand? you see them on a few guys and even the ones that wear them don't wear them consistently.

You need to pass some of that. Really. Whatever it is, it has got to be illegal. The numbers prove me correct.   
Despite not having set foot on an NBA court since 2003, Michael Jordan earned more money in 2013 than every active athlete with the exception of Floyd Mayweather. Forbes  ranked the 13 highest-paid retired athletes  and found that many earn more in retirement than they ever did while active.  MJ pulled down $90 million in 2013, thanks, in large part, to the $2.25 billion his signature shoes earned worldwide. As comparison, Forbes  notes that LeBron James, the leader in active sales, brought in $300 million in sales in 2013. If anything, that $90 million for Jordan sounds low

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/02/michael-jordan-forbes-retired-athletes-list

Last edited:

View media item 1250449
View media item 1250453

View media item 1250459
 I have around twenty or so pairs of player exclusives, and all came with insoles, directly from the players themselves, including the XIX SE Jason Kidd Model, and  D Fish make up from Adidas.

You are incorrect, again.

how am i incorrect? :lol: you listed 3 players :rofl:

and unless they were worn in game then you owning them means NOTHING

its sad how in denial you are about player wearing insoles/orthodics. its common knowledge in the shoe game especially if you deal with game worn kicks :lol:

do some research, could care less what pairs you owned that you claim to be game worn. i didnt say every player either :rofl:

[/quote]

again, watch some nba games, the last 2-3 seasons A LOT of players have been wearing Kobe GR's and A LOT of TB's on the court especially right now. go on getty images and look at pictures from every game

;-)

People buying retroes doesnt mean they are balling in them.

Do you live under a rock? You sound like an old coach that cant let his younger days go. People are buying shoes for the hype and casual appeal. Do some ball in them? Probably. But they are also probably balling in the latest KD and Lebrons. Ive been playing in leagues my whole life and a small percentage of people would wear retro Jordans. Mostly Hyperdunks/Hyperize/Hyper Rev/Hyper whatever, Kobes, Lebrons, adidas kicks, older Nikes (Pennys). I do see Jordans but its a small amount. Mostly 12's and 14's.

But yeah, most people associate retros with casual wear.

how am i incorrect?
laugh.gif
you listed 3 players
roll.gif

and unless they were worn in game then you owning them means NOTHING

its sad how in denial you are about player wearing insoles/orthodics. its common knowledge in the shoe game especially if you deal with game worn kicks
laugh.gif

do some research, could care less what pairs you owned that you claim to be game worn. i didnt say every player either
roll.gif
I see, so in other words, I should not believe my lying eyes, and I should really believe what you state on a message board, right? Doesn't matter if I am involved in some way with many of the players, knowing the rules on orthotics and inserts, which are TEAM based and then not league mandated due to insurance reasons, and even though I have the shoes, I should only pay attention you, correct?  

Okay, you win. I'll simply keep getting my Player exclusives with the insoles in them from the players, and then pretend they are not there.

Happy?
again, watch some nba games, the last 2-3 seasons A LOT of players have been wearing Kobe GR's and A LOT of TB's on the court especially right now. go on getty images and look at pictures from every game

;-)
I'm sorry, but I have better things to do with my time, instead of looking through getty images, you know, like looking at my imaginary insoles, in my Player exclusives. I am expecting a pair from Ray Allen next week, which will have some insoles in them, those that I will pretend that are not there as well. 

Thanks again!

People buying retroes doesnt mean they are balling in them.

Do you live under a rock? You sound like an old coach that cant let his younger days go. People are buying shoes for the hype and casual appeal. Do some ball in them? Probably. But they are also probably balling in the latest KD and Lebrons. Ive been playing in leagues my whole life and a small percentage of people would wear retro Jordans. Mostly Hyperdunks/Hyperize/Hyper Rev/Hyper whatever, Kobes, Lebrons, adidas kicks, older Nikes (Pennys). I do see Jordans but its a small amount. Mostly 12's and 14's.

But yeah, most people associate retros with casual wear.
Yeah, I live under a rock in Midtown Manhattan, perhaps you've heard of it. But as I said to Zyzz, I'll simply use my imagination, and then declare that I do not see every teen, twenty something, and dirty thirty playing hoops in retro J's, and retro Adidas and Reebok in every league in the City.

Better yet, I'll simply think they are wearing Kobe Bryant's shoes, with Air Jordan covers over them.

Ya'll win.

Sales numbers mean nothing.

Last edited:
Cool? 3 players named? players wearing them for insurance? lulz

its called comfort, especially dudes wearing retro jordans and nikes, you think they are wearing stock insoles? :rofl:

Aldridge has been wearing concords 2-3 games so far this short season, if he was wearing stock insoles just in 1 game he probably would have sat out the next 2. the cushioning is horrible especially for a 200+lb player whos almost 7 feet tall and playing PF for 40+ minutes

have fun with that

Cool? 3 players named? players wearing them for insurance? lulz

its called comfort, especially dudes wearing retro jordans and nikes, you think they are wearing stock insoles?
roll.gif

Aldridge has been wearing concords 2-3 games so far this short season, if he was wearing stock insoles just in 1 game he probably would have sat out the next 2. the cushioning is horrible especially for a 200+lb player whos almost 7 feet tall and playing PF for 40+ minutes

have fun with that
Yeah, you are soooooo right! Because a custom insert, automatically makes an unsafe shoe, automatically safer

Genius!

I wonder why Nike didn't think of that last year with LeBron! That would have solved the fit issues with his own sig shoe last year!

I don't think that many of you really proofread your comments, before you hit submit.  But just like with my shoes that don't come with insoles, I will pretend that you do proofread, just for laughs.

Last edited:
bruh, Jordans are crap the techonology is old as sin.

aside from the newer models like XX8/XX9 the retros are trash to play in.

clearly you have never played basketball in your life

bruh, Jordans are crap the techonology is old as sin.

aside from the newer models like XX8/XX9 the retros are trash to play in.

clearly you have never played basketball in your life
I guess the guys in the pics above, are playing badminton in those Kobe's.

its pathetic how hurt you are right now trying to make yourself correct, i dont think anyone in this thread said no one wore retro jordans..

Youre naming NBA players like they count more than anyone else. Few players in the lesgue vs millions that play everyday in HS, college, rec. Youre accounting for everyone? Youre assuming, everything you are saying is an opinion. Showing pictures doesnt make your opinion anymore right :lol:

I guess I should google pics of NBA/college/HS players wearing other basketball kicks to make a point too then huh. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom