NBA FEET 2014 - 2015, What the Pros are Wearing This Season

Last edited:
Youre naming NBA players like they count more than anyone else. Few players in the lesgue vs millions that play everyday in HS, college, rec. Youre accounting for everyone? Youre assuming, everything you are saying is an opinion. Showing pictures doesnt make your opinion anymore right
laugh.gif
I have a question for you.

Why would players at the highest level, making magnificent amounts of money, risk their careers playing in shoes that you deem unsafe or outdated?

Why don't they listen to you?

He said consumers, not nba players.

nba players wear them for fun and fashion because most are sneakerheads.

again, you dont play basketball. retros are garbage on the court, period.

I'm sorry, is there something wrong with your vision?

Are you suggesting that the pics posted were staged?

I'm sorry, is there something wrong with your vision?

Are you suggesting that the pics posted were staged?

dude.. im done :lol:

you are honestly a troll at this point. they arent wearing them because they for comfort or performance. Jordans are trash on the court, they arent gonna break into a million pieces. they are wearing (most likely) orthodics for comfort and just wear em on the court. its only 40 minutes... R-E-L-A-X

i forgot you own PE,s you know more than me

im done after this post, troll.

I have a question for you.

Why would players at the highest level, making magnificent amounts of money, risk their careers playing in shoes that you deem unsafe or outdated?

Why don't they listen to you?

They arent unsafe. Outdated? Plausible, though custom insoels are more plausible.

All im saying is that thr majority of people buying retros is for casual use, just cause you peep a few wearing them on the court or seeing a few dudes in the league wearing them doesnt make that a majority.

Whats the point you are trying to make? That some people ball in retros? Fine. But to make it seem lie its a majority is laughable.

dude.. im done
laugh.gif

you are honestly a troll at this point. they arent wearing them because they for comfort or performance. Jordans are trash on the court, they arent gonna break into a million pieces. they are wearing (most likely) orthodics for comfort and just wear em on the court. its only 40 minutes... R-E-L-A-X

i forgot you own PE,s you know more than me

im done after this post, troll.
I am going to ask you the same question that I asked the Picasso guy.

We've all seen players get injured in an instant. Your favorite player, Kobe Bryant, went down in a pair of those new fangled shoes that you adore, two years in a row, correct?

So why would players, those who have the most to lose, having the advantage of the best of the best, prefer to wear those shoes from yesteryear, and then not paying attention to what Zyzz says about those very shoes on Nike Talk?

Do you understand that an orthotic, that's how you spell it by the way, does not increase the supposed safety of a shoe, correct? In all actuality, factually, an orthotic makes a shoe even more unsafe, due to the fact that they raise the heel off the ground even more.

But you go ahead and continue what you are saying. 

I am having fun reading it.

I'll imagine that it makes sense.

They arent unsafe. Outdated? Plausible, though custom insoels are more plausible.

All im saying is that thr majority of people buying retros is for casual use, just cause you peep a few wearing them on the court or seeing a few dudes in the league wearing them doesnt make that a majority.

Whats the point you are trying to make? That some people ball in retros? Fine. But to make it seem lie its a majority is laughable.[img]http://dipettamortgage.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/head_in_the_sand-461x307.jpg[/img]
Fixed.

no shoes offer protection you troll

wear a pair of high tops or a pair of lows, its doesnt increase nor decrease your chance of getting injured.. the whole point is players wearing custom insoles for their feet to make shoes more comfortable regardless of tech. Flat feet, weird arches, etc, etc

stop trolling, let me know when you have ever actually played a game of serious basketball.

wear a pair of high tops or a pair of lows, its doesnt increase nor decrease your chance of getting injured.. the whole point is players wearing custom insoles for their feet to make shoes more comfortable regardless of tech. Flat feet, weird arches, etc, etc

stop trolling, let me know when you have ever actually played a game of serious basketball.

Custom insoles = comfort in game but more importantly its to save your feet post game. Youre feet are gonna hurt a lot more after a game with poor insoles/ill fitting shoe.

http://www.footminders.com/what-are-orthotics.html

And its wrong how exactly?

Insoles at the end of the day = for COMFORT. Doesnt matter how you look at it, look at the big picture.

You really think you know it all huh, but youre just googling everything and posting links, cmon :lol:

Custom insoles = comfort in game but more importantly its to save your feet post game. Youre feet are gonna hurt a lot more after a game with poor insoles/ill fitting shoe.
Wrong, all kinds of wrong.

Do you people do any research before typing this crap?

no

it helps with foot problems, like i SAID. it also adds comfort. google isnt gonna tell you that :lol:

how do i know? because my father had to get custom orthodics for walking

Ok guys I don't normally comment, but I come in here to see what the players are rocking as we don't get a lot coverage here in Australia on the NBA, instead I find a bunch of people fighting over players wearing retro's and insoles :smh: Please take that childish crap else where and post pics! It's called NBA feet not a debate about the quality of retro's or insoles! It's 2 & a half pages of *****iness! Not pics of NBA players feet!

90% of people who come in here are to look at pics, get back on topic!

Rant over!

Thank you to all who post pics! :D

I was D3 and I had orthotics. Mostly because playing and practicing so often you need to make sure arch support is made specific to your feet. You put custom orthos in any shoes and you're good to go, instantly makes any shoe comfortable.

With pounding NBA players take over 82 games you can be damn sure all of them have orthotics of some kind.

I was D3 and I had orthotics. Mostly because playing and practicing so often you need to make sure arch support is made specific to your feet. You put custom orthos in any shoes and you're good to go, instantly makes any shoe comfortable.

With pounding NBA players take over 82 games you can be damn sure all of them have orthotics of some kind.

bruh, you dont play in the nba and he doesnt have your shoes therefor you are lying.

not srs

Back
Top Bottom