[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tommy Beer: Pop, when asked why Parker was on the bench late in the 4th: "Because that's what I decided to do." Twitter @TommyBeerSAN
And then dude was like can you elaborate on that?  "No" 
roll.gif

looking at Bosh production. smh but he should be happy they won lol. Pat Riley should tell Bosh he is going to be traded before the parade starts. lessin the blow

Does anyone have or know where I can see that video that they played of LeBron right after they won? It uses the same song they used in the NBA 2K14 Next Gen reveal

Hop off dude.

I already said i don't want to and do not need to represent any of you. Stop including me in your little group.

It's a damn online message board. 85% of you don't even know each other :lol: Stop pretending like you're out here presenting something.

Sound wack dude.

u gon cry in the car too? :nerd:

how bout u an ol knightngale cry somewhere else

them feels. you hurtin. i know it.

Logged in for the first time in months.

Can someone be banned for sounding like a complete idiot?

yea that someone was already banned earlier in the playoffs

matter a fact he coined the phrase "i would rather not be in the finals than being down in the finals 2 games to 3...

oddly enough when he said that, the lakers went on to win the last two games of the 2010 finals to win the title. Fast forward back to now and the miami heat too have come back from down 2 games to 3 and won the last 2 games to win the title. How ironic that they did it against the spurs :rofl:

and where that dude who said pop 4 titles and undefeated > phil jackson 11 titles in 13 finals appearances?

probably the spurs last finals appearance in a while...

matter a fact he coined the phrase "i would rather not be in the finals than being down in the finals 2 games to 3...

oddly enough when he said that, the lakers went on to win the last two games of the 2010 finals to win the title. Fast forward back to now and the miami heat too have come back from down 2 games to 3 and won the last 2 games to win the title. How ironic that they did it against the spurs :rofl:

and where that dude who said pop 4 titles and undefeated > phil jackson 11 titles in 13 finals appearances?

Doo be Doo said that to me after game 5 when I reminded him games 6 and 7 were at staples that series.

It is kinda ironic that his ******ed quote worked against him by the team he despises the most winning in 2010 when down 3-2 and then his favorite team blowing a lead when up 3-2.

Someone buy this dude ACB some tissues.

Whining like a damn child over another mans success, :lol:.

Last edited by a moderator:
ACBboyz84 has to have a another SN cause every ******** post he make someone reps him I don't believe it.

Count me as one the haters that wanted the heat to lose, but I'll give credit where credit is due. They did what they had to do last night. Its not about dominating its about execution and for that last 5 minutes they did that. Manu was the heats 6th man for the 4th Q :smh: :smh:

I'm just waiting for all the bandwagon celebs (Lil Wayne) partying with the heat to come out. **** is disgusting

oddly enough when he said that, the lakers went on to win the last two games of the 2010 finals to win the title. Fast forward back to now and the miami heat too have come back from down 2 games to 3 and won the last 2 games to win the title. How ironic that they did it against the spurs
roll.gif

Hahah damn I don't even... I was tempted to stop reading right here "i would rather not be in the finals than being down in the finals 2 games to 3..."

I've never had to experience this feeling before, losing in the Finals. IDK how to handle it. My twins been giving me advice about it, hes a Laker fan and has been through this, but IDK man. I'm not even angry, just sad. I feel bad for them more than I feel bad for me.

Back
Top Bottom