Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JJ HEADICK

Tried to told the others in the thread about him.

If we get the same home cooking in Games 3 and 4 that GSW got in games 1&2....2-2 at least
Shamet is the real deal. Defense still suspect but that jumper wet

Nets played good until that damn 3rd quarter :lol: but its good they really got a feel playoff basketball

Being tied 1-1 is great. Still playing with house money

Who would've thought Jared Dudley would play an integral piece for this team? lol

I mean, losing game 1 is by no means an indicator to a finals appearance lol but the turnaround was encouraging. However, this is the playoffs where every game is a new story. At the end of the day, Brooklyn did what they needed to do and took a game away from the Sixers.

A Quad tendon tear is just as bad as an achilles, what awful luck for DMC.

Damn...and this was a prove it year for him where he worked his tail off to get back into shape from a major injury. :smh:

Doc Rivers dropped $2,000 cash on the street in San Francisco earlier in the day -- and offered a pregame "shoutout" to the man with the integrity to return the money.

"Kept walking, didn't know it. The guy tapped me on the back and said, `that's your money," Rivers shared. "I don't know a lot of places that that would happen, but it happened today, so whoever that was he could have had free tickets if you hadn't ran away."

Cool story, but I want to know why Doc is walking the streets of SF with two stacks hanging loosely in his pockets...:nerd:

That elbow by Embiid was horrible, wind up and follow through , but Allen got a chin. I thought he was sleep when he hit the floor...

One of the most legendary NBA pics of all time.

10EAC5BA-511A-43CC-B27D-D5A3DA08C6E0.jpeg

As a laker fan, trading Lou for Corey Brewer and the pick that would end up being Josh Hart hurts more than the vetoed Chris Paul deal.

The artist formerly known as “Two Bit**es” and Bron would have been WILD.

True, but the Lakers would have hates Lou Will for not being the second coming of Iverson and Magic would have traded him for an expiring because they are "star hunting"

That elbow by Embiid was horrible, wind up and follow through , but Allen got a chin. I thought he was sleep when he hit the floor...

What's funny is that they were still cool with each other

Embiid would dap Allen and Allen would dap back.

Edit: I just saw this, Embiid actually apologizing to Allen lol

Last edited:
What's funny is that they were still cool with each other

Embiid would dap Allen and Allen would dap back.

Edit: I just saw this, Embiid actually apologizing to Allen lol

Embiid started laughing since Simmons did. And we know how goofy Embiid is, non issue

Back
Top Bottom