• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Biggest comeback in playoff history. 31 loints.

Y’all think I’m ever gonan stop calling him ST31PH now? Someone pull up his second half stats

Don't matter what you call him now. Hes gonna get the champ shortly

Damn...and this was a prove it year for him where he worked his tail off to get back into shape from a major injury. :smh:
I actually watched the Cousins documentary on HBO right before the game last night and really put into perspective the difficulty of his Achilles injury.

Now this? Hate it had to be him :smh:

Its sad but seems like the refs aren't going to let KD do anything. I don't think Beverly is under his skin but like when dude is all up on you and you try to create space and get called for a foul every time....there really isn't much you can do other then foul out :lol:

B3C52F00-7758-465A-8C48-4AFA3EFBEB07.jpeg

I hope the Warriors win out in blowouts and Steph wins FMVP. It would be karma coming back for a majority of ALA. Watching the team and player you hate flourish, while y’all cry about how the team is unfair would be glorious. All the while, ima be sitting here like

42E3D829-1FE1-48DB-B423-E5204AB97FF4.gif

Hope KD finds his heart again and soon.

I hope the Warriors win out in blowouts and Steph wins FMVP. It would be karma coming back for a majority of ALA. Watching the team and player you hate flourish, while y’all cry about how the team is unfair would be glorious. All the while, ima be sitting here like

42E3D829-1FE1-48DB-B423-E5204AB97FF4.gif

Hope KD finds his heart again and soon.

8001A6EB-48BB-4F7E-9A33-618025A924FD.gif

Have fun maxing Cousins and Terry Rozier

True, but the Lakers would have hates Lou Will for not being the second coming of Iverson and Magic would have traded him for an expiring because they are "star hunting"

Lou was supremely loved in his short stint in LA.

Let’s not get carried away, lol...

KD been checked out. He is not coming back. Only thing now is he cannot go to the Clippers after all this. Social Media maaaan haha.

Warriors about to be a whole new team headed to the new arena. Dray gotta go too, they not paying him what he wants. Iggy and Shawn old. New Look Warriors coming haha

I might be willing to wager on the Rockets next rd ......... hmmmmmmmmm

One of the most legendary NBA pics of all time.

10EAC5BA-511A-43CC-B27D-D5A3DA08C6E0.jpeg

As a laker fan, trading Lou for Corey Brewer and the pick that would end up being Josh Hart hurts more than the vetoed Chris Paul deal.

The artist formerly known as “Two Bit**es” and Bron would have been WILD.

True, but the Lakers would have hates Lou Will for not being the second coming of Iverson and Magic would have traded him for an expiring because they are "star hunting"
Reported

Why are we talking about teams not in the playoffs?

Take that **** to the regular season thread

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom