• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After riding that championship high and extreme confidence, I could definitely see Siakam really breaking out next year.

23/8 with 1st team all defense

After riding that championship high and extreme confidence, I could definitely see Siakam really breaking out next year.

23/8 with 1st team all defense

Super Luc Mbah a Moute

mjcry1.png

I was one of those posters that kept saying Warriors don't need KD. That they were a 73 win team without him.

I was wrong.

They do need him.

2x MVP Steph Curry really asked to be switched off a undrafted 3rd year player though

Fred VanVleet clamped and outshot the “greatest shooter of all time”

tenor.gif

His biggest highlights at Oracle is the gm 7 in 2016 and now closing the arena with a HORRIBLE performance allowing the Raps to celebrate in his house.

#don'tmentionhimwithmagic

I was one of those posters that kept saying Warriors don't need KD. That they were a 73 win team without him.

I was wrong.

They do need him.
I always thought we needed him. We invested too much on him to just brush him aside like that. We chose him over picking up role players that could've reinforced our depth. So in my eyes losing KD is like potentially losing multiple role-players. This is why I believe that if give up KD, I don't think we should get another superstar. It'd rather have 1 of 3 solid players getting hurt rather than 1 of 1 superstar getting injured.

Last edited:
This guy is a ****ing **** and is making me think about joining Team Steph...to have this much hate in you about someone you don’t really know means you suck *** at life...
I get it. He’s literally just doing the same **** that bron haters do to Bron when he underperforms. Steph deserves this slander so I ain’t even mad. He been skating by on the wings of superior talent for way too long

Please go watch Beadles story on insta. Y’all killing her. She’s limited comments for every single picture. Lmaooooo

two teams who aint da champions.
One team got the finals, the other didn't. One team has one 3 or of 5 finals, the other team hasn't won a chip in decades. One team still competed with injuries in the playoffs while the other sat at home in the playoffs without a glimmer of hope in the horizon. Two different teams. One is ranked #2 while the other is rank in the high 20's at best.

Back
Top Bottom