• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
buc em buc em with the shirt off hot takes :rofl:
xxpizzo xxpizzo with the trash talk :evil:

lol just getting pumped up for game night man. body is ready, Phillies into the Sixers :smokin

can feel the vibes in the city already.. just clocked out from the office

always love a good simmons debate.. i think he gonna be something special whether he gets a jumper or not. What hes capable of doing right now with out one is scary + his defense

22 years old. 2nd year :smokin b2b 50+ wins

Him having the green light means he gets a jumper? Cause one would think the game is much easier for him now with all the other threats on the floor. Him by himself with this severely limited skillset on offense = just packing the paint on him every single time.

Right...and on top of that, having JJ, Butler, Embiid on the team HELPS his assist numbers :lol:

lol just getting pumped up for game night man. body is ready, Phillies into the Sixers :smokin

can feel the vibes in the city already.. just clocked out from the office

always love a good simmons debate.. i think he gonna be something special whether he gets a jumper or not. What hes capable of doing right now with out one is scary + his defense

22 years old. 2nd year :smokin b2b 50+ wins
I feel you. But you know I'm slandering him the second he goes back to passive mode lol

I feel you. But you know I'm slandering him the second he goes back to passive mode lol

100% with you wont even lie

We need aggressive ben = Good Ben.. him standing in the paint or at the elbow wont cut it

Hope we go up alil and he attempts a 3

if steph didn't **** the bed game 3 last year he wouldve had a better shot, but KD was lethal every game and deserved the recognition.

steph's played lackluster against the clips but if i've learned anything from the Iggy getting the 2015 FMVP it's that the first three rounds of play mean absolutely nothing when it comes to determining who gets fmvp.
I’ve never person judged who gets Finals MVP by the first three 3 rounds. Always been who plays the best in the Finals only.

Steph has played lackluster in all 4 finals.
(First one is was ok because Cavs were hurt
Second we all know what happened.
Last 2 KD saved the day)
That’s why Iggy got the first 1 and Durant got the Last 2.

Honestly think they give this years to Curry just because he doesn’t have one yet.

No.

He put Kemba on the list, I know you saw that part.

I didn’t know too much about Pat before listening to that pod.

If you just go off of how he acts on the floor most will think he’s a pest and hate him.

He’s a thoughtful and objective dude. So again, no..

And Kyrie has put up better numbers against him than Kemba has. Kyrie averaged 25 & 6 on 48/37/91 in those games. I like Kemba, but he's not better than Kyrie. And obviously neither is Russ at this point.

Also if OKC gets eliminated tonight, this is why PG stayed, Russ is going to get slandered all summer long and he's going to get away scott free.

If he had chosen LA he would have been the one getting the blame.
PG ain’t winning squat in OKC.
He let Russ strong arm him.

This is all grade A bulletin board material for when they got tossed and he puts up a few duds :lol:

We gonna see how much "Philly vs Everybody" there is in a couple weeks

The amazing thing is no matter what happens next round/the rest of the playoffs none of you have gave us a chance and according to every network we don’t have a chance either and it’s only the Bucks, Celtics or Raptors as options for who’s facing the Warriors/Rockets.

So if they lose next round it was supposed to happen, if they win then I get to talk more **** to all of you :pimp:

I’ve never person judged who gets Finals MVP by the first three 3 rounds. Always been who plays the best in the Finals only.

Steph has played lackluster in all 4 finals.
(First one is was ok because Cavs were hurt
Second we all know what happened.
Last 2 KD saved the day)
That’s why Iggy got the first 1 and Durant got the Last 2.

Honestly think they give this years to Curry just because he doesn’t have one yet.

2015 - 26 PPG, 6.3 AST, 5.2 REB, 44/38/88
2016 - 22.6 PPG, 3.7 AST, 4.9 REB, 40/40/92
2017 - 26.8 PPG, 9.4 AST, 8 REB, 44/38/89
2018 - 27.5 PPG, 6.8 AST, 6 REB, 40/41/100

#Lackluster

Then please, genius posters, enlighten me on how many PPG you think Ben would average if he didn’t have Embiid, Jimmy and Tobias and had the green light to do whatever he wanted with zero expectations.

How many PPG does Draymond average?

Reactions: MVP
Berry Trammel said "If David Stern was still commissioner he would have nipped this in the bud", in reference to the Westbrook situation.

He proceeded to call Adam Silver soft in comparison.

:rofl:

Richard Jefferson was asked for his opinion on this on Sportscenter and basically said that Trammel is looking for people to blame for Russ not talking to him/ answering his questions.

Very astute analysis from Richard if we're being honest.

If a grown man doesn't want to answer your questions, you kind of have to accept that and just move on from it.

He's crying about it every single day and while a lot of people are mad at Russ and think that he is wrong, the real clown here is Trammel.

Maybe Trammel should find another job since he hasn't been effective at this one.

Bill Plaschke of the LA Times asks terrible questions and has written a trash column for 25 years running but somehow he hasn't had players tune him out in the way that Russ has done to Tramel.

Back
Top Bottom