• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wonder if Presti is going to be looking to move on?

Yeah I don't understand why he hasn't already and I don't understand why he wouldn't want to at this point.

It's only a matter of time before their owner starts poor mouthing again and goes back to Nickel and diming (see his logic for trading Harden).

But lost in all of this is the fact that Roberson never came back.

I don't think he would have locked Dolla or CJ up necessarily but he was a major presence on defense at one point and they haven't been the same without him on D.

Yeah I don't understand why he hasn't already and I don't understand why he wouldn't want to at this point.

It's only a matter of time before their owner starts poor mouthing again and goes back to Nickel and diming (see his logic for trading Harden).

But lost in all of this is the fact that Roberson never came back.

I don't think he would have locked Dolla or CJ up necessarily but he was a major presence on defense at one point and they haven't been the same without him on D.

Thunder are too far gone for that. They're tied up in the luxury tax forever now. They went cheap during a recession, when team values were super low, and contracts were somewhat owner friendly. BTW, that was after over paying for the franchise in the first place. No excuses.

I mean the step back was ill advised but you can count on one hand the players who take that shot consistently and make it; Dame, Steph, KD, and sometimes Harden.

That's the thing though... Dame was the one shooting it. For most players that would be a bad shot, but he's not most players. He's shown he has absurd range. The degree of difficulty was really high for sure, but he does hit those logo shots. But regardless, right or wrong, it just comes off as extreme salt.

That's the thing though... Dame was the one shooting it. For most players that would be a bad shot, but he's not most players. He's shown he has absurd range. The degree of difficulty was really high for sure, but he does hit those logo shots. But regardless, right or wrong, it just comes off as extreme salt.
PG don't want to own up to the fact he wasn't pressing Dame once he passed the halfcourt.

He slipped. He went from saying tough shot to bad shot when questioned :lol:

Last edited:
I mean its not a stretch. The team loss yes but Russ and PG are the two stars. The two main players you look to on offense and defense to lead the team to victory.

Yes he shot efficiently to give them a chance to win and he played good enough to give them a nice lead. Russ had a bad shooting night which isnt unusual but he played a part in the big lead with 6 min left as well.

However, they lost that lead. I dont know where PG was for a lot of possessions and Russ like Chuck playing on one speed was living or dying with his game, miss a 3, make a 3, make a layup, get an offensive foul. They still had the lead and didn't lose it until the last possession.

That turnover by PG and missed FTs were key reasons why they loss this game but overall if you want to take it easy on individuals there lack of defense was a bug reason they loss.

As far as I'm concerned PG choked when it mattered.
I'm with it. I don't really blame either totally for the loss.

I just think that Russ as a player won't get OKC far, ever. And for that reason, he needs to be examined first and foremost.

I mean, there are even early signs that the NBA is even getting tired of russ' antics with media and fans interactions.

These things are systemic and the game is just a byproduct of everything that is 'russ'.

Imo

Last edited:

EA9l.gif

Back
Top Bottom