NBA LIVE 10 thread - New Zoom Kobe V & Air Max LeBron VII colourways, Bobcats Nascar uni.

Is it just me or is the icon direct passing slow to execute? And how come it doesn't show the other opponents controlled player? I want to be able to seewho the other player is controlling so I can play around it if they don't play self-controlled defense. This game is fun but frustrating at the same time.

Live needs to hurry up and get this fool Yao off the game. Dude just had 21 pts and 21 boards against me, all you gotta do is just throw it in the post to himand I swear he can jump above the top of the backboard.

Aaron Brooks put up 34 in the same game? really? Hittin' 35 footers. This game is frustrating me to death right now, People cheesing with Yao. Everyonealways picking CLE,ORL,or LAL.

Originally Posted by jbeezie

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by jbeezie

Originally Posted by chatta718

Cop 2k..... 2k>>>live....

pimp.gif

%!** outta here with that nonsense.

I dont go to your job and tell dudes to eat at burger king.

yo jbeezie go eat bk
w7ohfm.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why is he so funny looking??
roll.gif

Originally Posted by woody2626

Live needs to hurry up and get this fool Yao off the game. Dude just had 21 pts and 21 boards against me, all you gotta do is just throw it in the post to him and I swear he can jump above the top of the backboard.

Aaron Brooks put up 34 in the same game? really? Hittin' 35 footers. This game is frustrating me to death right now, People cheesing with Yao. Everyone always picking CLE,ORL,or LAL.
Aaron Brooks is ridiculous in the game when people cheese with him online. My past two games have against cheesers with Orlando and Cleveland, andeach ended up in overtime. I'm sitting at 25-2 right now, currently ranked in the 80's.

Was #3 in Canada after my game this morning.
pimp.gif

Sorry about dodging you on the past couple game requests; I've had to duck out in less than 30 mins. when you've showed up online.

Don't worry about it, your serious about those season games doing 12 min quarters. Everytime I check your status before i send an invite your in the 4thwith the score in the 100's haha

EDIT: 1 spot left in the 360 league

http://niketalk.com/topic/209909

I'm so upset i missed the sale at Amazon. I just couldn't click this thread yesterday...

SO everyone in here is happy with Live? Please let me know as I will be hitting Toys R Us or Best Buy up tonight.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

SO everyone in here is happy with Live? Please let me know as I will be hitting Toys R Us or Best Buy up tonight.
I'm hooked on it, 12 minute quarters/Superstar is the only way to go.

Online ranked play is pretty lame, though, in my opinion. All-Star difficulty allows cheesers to be pretty effective, and it's tough to get a game againstsomebody who doesn't use the Magic/Cavaliers. I'm 28-2, but have cut back on the online play... games against the CPU with the preferences listed aboveare much more enjoyable. I'm also looking forward to getting my 'Dynamic Season' underway.

Just picked up the game...

QUESTION FOR THE PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW THE GAME...
I was playing on XBOX LIVE, and the dude that I was plying kept making three pointers.. Was that something he practice on? Or a setting I need to change?? OR AFREAKING GLITCH?? It seemed like he couldnt miss... ANy help is greatly appreciated..

ALL YOU 2k GOONS get the %$!! outta here.. Its funny you guys are saying go cop 2k, but 2k has all these problems. NBA LIVE IS SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE.. 2k isstill on the shleves waiting to go on sale.

Originally Posted by djaward

QUESTION FOR THE PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW THE GAME...
I was playing on XBOX LIVE, and the dude that I was plying kept making three pointers.. Was that something he practice on? Or a setting I need to change?? OR A FREAKING GLITCH?? It seemed like he couldnt miss... ANy help is greatly appreciated..
Nope, nothing due to him practicing. It's because online ranked games are played on All-Star difficulty, which allows for many crap shots togo in. If you have friends who play online, and play against them, you can choose the difficulty setting. Cranking it up to Superstar will cut that trash out.

Thousands of cheesers are online playing Live 10, and as long as EA keeps the online ranked difficulty on the All-Star level, we'll have to put up witheverybody attempting to make 30 3-pointers with Jameer Nelson and score 98% of their team's points with Kobe or LeBron.

ive noticed this game has alot of momentum too. if youre hitting shots consecutively, theyre gonna keep falling.

Had this guy last night got a lead in the first quarter by 6, after the first quarter when i would make my first shot and as the ball was coming out of thebasket he'd pause it. It caused some sort of glitch where his guy would pick the ball up and just walk around with it all over the court and the clock wasstill running of course. The guy knew what he was doing and did it every quarter so there was no way for me to catch up. I reported him to xbox about 4 timesand eventually said F it and quit.

Stuff like that pisses me off so much

has anyone noticed that mo williams' is wet from anywhere on the floor in this game? even on superstar? my roommate abuses me more with him than lebron
smh.gif

j.r smith is stupid ice from 3 point land. i play my homie and dudes just exploits the crap out of it.

richard jefferson is too.

i own both games didnt really like 2k10 played live the other night and i dont how people can not like 2k better its way realistic its just not a pick up andplay game u have to put in work, either way i think both games are crappy live 10 is better than 09 but 2k10 is worse than 2k9

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

i own both games didnt really like 2k10 played live the other night and i dont how people can not like 2k better its way realistic its just not a pick up and play game u have to put in work, either way i think both games are crappy live 10 is better than 09 but 2k10 is worse than 2k9
I still didn't open 2k10 but I have been playing Live 10 and I dont think I like it too easy and too fast, maybe there are

options to correct this?

Back
Top Bottom