NBA LIVE 10 thread - New Zoom Kobe V & Air Max LeBron VII colourways, Bobcats Nascar uni.

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

anyone seen that layup animation were they take 5 steps?
smh.gif
laugh.gif
His name is LeBron
roll.gif

Denver is just ridiculous and I try to stay away from them except when i play against Blazers, you and your off ball control wonders

Originally Posted by woody2626

Denver is just ridiculous and I try to stay away from them except when i play against Blazers, you and your off ball control wonders
Our games are usually close for the first half, and I'm always sweatin' in the first Q.

I know an L to you is inevitable... I'm just waiting for it.

On another note, I shut down an attempted Cavs/LeBron cheeser this morning... 102-56.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Our games are usually close for the first half, and I'm always sweatin' in the first Q.

I know an L to you is inevitable... I'm just waiting for it.

On another note, I shut down an attempted Cavs/LeBron cheeser this morning... 102-56.
laugh.gif

Take too many stupid shots and that always does me in.

how do you put up 102 in 5 min quarters? haha I think the most i've put up in an online game is 84 and i shot close to 80 percent that game

I have no idea how I put up that many points... but I had 28 assists with Billups somehow.
laugh.gif

Our last game was crazy... had my heart going wild. We'll have to run it back later, hopefully I'll find some time to get on after my Thanksgivingdinner.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

I have no idea how I put up that many points... but I had 28 assists with Billups somehow.
laugh.gif

Our last game was crazy... had my heart going wild. We'll have to run it back later, hopefully I'll find some time to get on after my Thanksgiving dinner.

blew a 1 pt lead under a min to play, I can't shoot with marion so i have to put terry in at sg but he can't defend JR, no way I can block him

It's pretty fun.

Trying to figure out how i remove myself from a squad to join another, cause no one is never on.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

It's pretty fun.

Trying to figure out how i remove myself from a squad to join another, cause no one is never on.

i thought you got rid of live...

i think i might go pick up live
im very dissapointed with 2k10
i have a feeling it will only get worse
seem like 2k9>than 2k10 and any future 2k games
about to get the live demo, wish i did the same with 2k

Originally Posted by jbeezie

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

It's pretty fun.

i thought you got rid of live...

Got it til' 10 pm, thanks for reminder. damn near forgot.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

whats adidas live run

you and 4 other people create a "squad" and run a 5-on-5 game to 21

you pick the positon you want to play and the player you want to be

whats adidas live run

Sound like a bunch of ball hogs.
laugh.gif

whats adidas live run

Sound like a bunch of ball hogs.
laugh.gif

basically team play with a bunch of kobe's and lebrons

Can someone please tell me how this game works? I press L1 and call a play but all the guys on my team still just stand there. Sometime an "x" comesup over a player's head but when i press x it doesn't even pass the ball to him. So whether or not I call a play my team just stands there.

Also, how do you do these "quickstrike 2.0" moves? The instructions say you need to be in the "hesitation position," but never tell you howto be in that position...

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Can someone please tell me how this game works? I press L1 and call a play but all the guys on my team still just stand there. Sometime an "x" comes up over a player's head but when i press x it doesn't even pass the ball to him. So whether or not I call a play my team just stands there.

Also, how do you do these "quickstrike 2.0" moves? The instructions say you need to be in the "hesitation position," but never tell you how to be in that position...
After you call a play, move the player who has the ball to the red circle on the floor. A gray circle with an X should pop up above a player'shead, and the play should start to take formation. Wait until the gray circle changes colour, then neutralize your left stick and press the pass button. Theball should be passed to that player. Then repeat these steps depending on the play you're running.

To hesitate, simply move the right stick to the side the player currently has the ball in, or if you're crossing over, hold the right stick for an extrasecond longer.

Back
Top Bottom