NBA ON NBC Instrumental Appreciation

NBC Mission Theme > NBA on NBC

Flame on.

If someone made a beat out of the Mission Theme, instant classic.

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Hell yeahh, brings back OD memories.

Bring back NBA on NBC !!

cosign, i think of my childhood everytime I hear this, NBA on NBC = best years in NBA history

Ahh, the memories of watching the Bulls champsionship runs. Watching Barkley and KJ kill it. Watching Ewing and Starks keep the Knicks relevant and supercompetitive. And watching Penny And Shaq dominate. I miss my childhood in the 90s.

They got plenty different versions of the Mission Theme, so I don't know the exact one you're talkin' about...

But IMO - this is the hardest one out - and
laugh.gif
@ NBC havin' this music game on lock:

My bad y'all I was bent when I typed that Cam got on I think the TNT one or some other %#$+ but nah I don't have him on this

man this $+! bring back memories ...that may be one of the greatest combinations of notes melodies chords and all of that other music jargon known to date..lol

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

My bad y'all I was bent when I typed that Cam got on I think the TNT one or some other %#$+ but nah I don't have him on this
you probly talking about the MNF theme

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

you probly talking about the MNF theme

either that or ESPN's theme on Halftime show

Originally Posted by SupermanRT41

Originally Posted by The Somali NTer

If I remember correctly.....

....Paul Wall WRECKED this.
pimp.gif
Cham and Paul
pimp.gif

Oh yes indeed
pimp.gif
"Your woman getting screwed in the place where she brush her teeth mane, and I ain't talkin' bout the bathroom"

Joey ripped this

I kill lame queers
And it still aint clear that I stay with a tech like Bill Laimbeer
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom