NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

The new pre order packs are all NEW never before seen moments (hoping I pull a quickley).

they’ll only increase the value of s1 and s2 LE moments, on top of all the new users/money in the marketplace looking to buy/sell

Any info on where/how to invest in Flow??? Been trying to figure it out and haven’t had luck.
You can purchase FLOW on kraken or a few other asian exchanges I believe. I’ll be using Kraken

It's not 9 bands but ill take 9 hunnit

1614440472665.png

Sounds ridiculous on the surface but there’s zero risk if you’re just putting up the $9.

If the site goes to hell before allowing withdrawals, you’re only out the $9.

It's worth the risk. I turned my Cool Cats $14 a few weeks back into a good profit with just a few base players lol Nothing special in the pack.

Are any of these moments available worth < what a pack costs? I feel like there has to be significant amount of money coming in externally (ie, buying moment and not packs), since it seems like everything goes up in value. I get buying a pack for 9$ or whatever, what’s to lose. But if you’re buying these moments with cash not earned by flipping moments from packs then I would think that’s not the smartest thing. But what do I know. Like others in here have said, I may be washed and just not realize it yet - I am on the back half of my 30s. :lol:

for those that have bought these, have you been buying with credit card or crypto?

Actually some dope Moments in the pre-order set that you might be able to get: Booker game-winner, Lillard game-winner and some LeBron or KD dunks. I’m always trying to add local players to my set, so Jaden McDaniel’s rookie/first Moment would be huge for me.

Back
Top Bottom