Number of users in line ahead of you: 69631
Status last updated: 1:24:19 PM
Message last updated: 1:11 PM

Packs remaining: 60419

cant even score on the wnba release

Trash pack

boughtone for fun with my credits

random players, super high serials.

Fyi, don’t think it’s random. They reward top guys with better packs and serials from what I’ve seen and read

Trash pack

boughtone for fun with my credits

random players, super high serials.

Fyi, don’t think it’s random. They reward top guys with better packs and serials from what I’ve seen and read

I would just keep them. I'm going to cop a few extra on the low if I can and do the showcase challenge and get the reward.

I would just keep them. I'm going to cop a few extra on the low if I can and do the showcase challenge and get the reward.
Not selling anything, just holding stuff hood or bad. My collection ain’t nothin special :lol:

Prbly the only one still buying in here lol
Not a bad pull tho. Championship year.

Attachments

• C3306B9B-1E7D-47A7-9CD8-127C49FFE022.png
    C3306B9B-1E7D-47A7-9CD8-127C49FFE022.png
    567.9 KB · Views: 44
  • B7484DE2-C476-4D55-B174-DE0DB31CC67E.png
    B7484DE2-C476-4D55-B174-DE0DB31CC67E.png
    514 KB · Views: 244
Let me know how the value of those WNBA ones does. I got the email and logged in, then said **** it and did an account valuation and listed my two most valuable cards (Lebron James and Malik Monk for some reason) for just above the lowest ask. I got James Harden nets cards with an average ask of $6, hard for me to see how this thing has anymore legs

Pulled a Tina Thompson with the championship badge. Was hoping for Lisa's dunk but will probably scoop it up later on

Pack was $79
Arike $19
Gray $19
Griner $34

Still waiting on the value of Cooper
Thats crazy. My LeBron block is worth 40, I have a Malik Monk worth 41, and after that I have a Curry thats at 19, like I said Harden pocket pass is at 6. Jaylen Brown dunk down the middle at 6, everything is trash value

If they handle quantity properly it may do well. Football is a different monster though, imagine getting an OL's moment LOL

I bought yesterdays WNBA pack with leftover Dapper balance from my Malik Monk sell at 43 dollars

I traded a lot of my moments that had sub $5 values in for a trade in ticket. I see I can only use them on drops that are pacifically made for trade in tickets. I see no such drops ever. what the frick

I traded a lot of my moments that had sub $5 values in for a trade in ticket. I see I can only use them on drops that are pacifically made for trade in tickets. I see no such drops ever. what the frick

they only had one drop and it was for recycled moments.
There still testing it out.
It wont be a thing till next year.

shoulda kept the moments since they have a higher CS than season 3 moments.

Back
Top Bottom