NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

This bubble is burst. They sent ME an email telling me I can still checkout from earlier last week and theres still 71000 left. For 9 said f it, got Derrick Rose. Svy Myhauluk, and LeBron James block in the Breast Cancer LeBrons IN CLEVELAND. Lowest current ask on that is 37$

This bubble is burst. They sent ME an email telling me I can still checkout from earlier last week and theres still 71000 left. For 9 said f it, got Derrick Rose. Svy Myhauluk, and LeBron James block in the Breast Cancer LeBrons IN CLEVELAND. Lowest current ask on that is 37$

At this point it seems there just trying to milk some more $$ out of this.

Still not allowed to withdraw so I have an ~150 in dapper bucks. Would definitely rather have the money but since I’m not approved yet I just end up buying these crap $9 packs lol. Oh well. House money.

I'm close to 20 moments now so maybe I'll qualift for the next Legendary or Halo Pack or something but yea likewise at $9 its like why not. I was hoping by the playoffs theyd have everything figured out and be ready to push it hard during playoff games but seems not.

They keep pumping these common moments every week.
You use to be able to get your money back off one moment not no more. Until they stop pumping them every week. You will see $1 moment soon,

So I backed out of this after I spent actual money trying to get that 1st seeing stars challenge and the reward was a Mike conely assist. Anyways I sold it immediately for $140 and said I’m done. They are going for $70 now.

I wondered how the dude made out that bought it from me so I looked up his account
00827732-1928-4DE1-B48A-D52C0DCD83AD.jpeg

:sick::sick::sick::sick: Fam what is yew dewing???

Made about $4500 on one moment,
i left about 1k worth to buy lengendary stuff , seems like the only moments to make a profit now.

The 60 moments i got been slowly tanking. 📉
Lets see what its worth in a few years.

Last edited:
Knew they were tripping once numbers started getting /30,000. By offering moment trade-ins for “tickets” they can possibly burn those numbers to drop them but they should’ve thought twice about quantity.

1/1; x/50; x/100; x/500; x/1,000 should’ve been it per moment. Casuals only care about top 5-10 players too so they’re not going to spend thousands on a /500 Sabonis moving forward haha!

So I backed out of this after I spent actual money trying to get that 1st seeing stars challenge and the reward was a Mike conely assist. Anyways I sold it immediately for $140 and said I’m done. They are going for $70 now.

I wondered how the dude made out that bought it from me so I looked up his account
00827732-1928-4DE1-B48A-D52C0DCD83AD.jpeg

:sick::sick::sick::sick: Fam what is yew dewing???

The dude that bought it from you is @Cableguy, who has a lifetime profit of about a grand.

You, on the other hand, have somehow lost money doing this.

FaM, wHAt iS yEW dOinG?

🤡

Bruh. Just take your L and do better next time. :smh:

I didn’t see that someone bought it for 148 AFTER I sold it for 140. But yes, what is dude doing that I posted? 3 grand in the hole. What’s the strategy there cotton?

Still too early too jump ship imo. Websites have started daily fantasy games using moments. They just had a partnership with FanDuel the other day. They've opened up KYC to every account so people can start the verification process. Entry level prices are coming down for new users.

I think the next year will be make or break for TopShot. I think this is more of a long term play now. Definitely don't put all of your life savings in it just be smart like with any other investment.

Bubble is burst. You can still get into yesterday's drop, 24 hrs later, have almost nobody in front of you in the q and go straight to checkout. I assumed the NBA would have this thing all sorted and be pushing it during the playoffs. They killed it off themselves with all these arbitrary rules

Bubble is burst. You can still get into yesterday's drop, 24 hrs later, have almost nobody in front of you in the q and go straight to checkout. I assumed the NBA would have this thing all sorted and be pushing it during the playoffs. They killed it off themselves with all these arbitrary rules
Its still available because the drop lasts through the weekend for those that reserved a pack vs the normal drops that normally arent reserved. Thats why there is no queue.

:lol: My man you gotta read the details of each pack's drop. They vary.

As others mentioned, this drop was a "reserve" drop. If you qualified and reserved a pack before the said date, you have the whole weekend to get in line for your pack.

No need to rush all at once in one big line.

Yea these drops lately are reserved with over 150k packs

I dont think its over, I honestly think its just getting started

watch when mlb/nfl get on this

Not to mention UFC. I also think this is just the beginning as well. Really excited to see how the next 6 months pans out especially with all of the changes made recently.

I think this might really take off with fantasy sports. Just seems like the easiest way to get people into these types of NFTs.

Not over but proof the NBA/Top Shot was too reckless with quantity. MLB’s Topps NFT stuff has continued appreciating since release it seems, though it’s highs aren’t close to what the highest moments are it seems a little less volatile because quantity is lower.

One thing Top Shot can learn for other NFT projects is to provide incentive to burn. The trade in for tickets is a good step, but there needs to be more.

Back
Top Bottom