NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

150k+. The one time i got a good place in line the login didnt work. This is actually worse than snkrs at this point. I can at least try to submitt a payment on snkrs. Im not wasting my time on this bs anymore.

You had about a 5% chance of getting a line number good enough to get a pack. How long until they start really pumping out these packs to try to meet the demand?

Yup! Lucky13s Lucky13s mentioned possibly 40,000k common pack drop next week and other editions coming. The random queue is fair, they just need to stop letting folks make new accounts for a while.

this cooked lol....should of known once it was on twitter for days with influencers and corps trying to pimp this.

so for the people in place to get one...y'all opening these packs? or flipping them unopened?

I'm a straight sucker and I would open it asap lmao

so for the people in place to get one...y'all opening these packs? or flipping them unopened?

I'm a straight sucker and I would open it asap lmao
I would open it and list the cards on sale. Milk this market with a huge shortage in supply. Once they scale up theres going to be so much garbage out there.

We’re still in da beginning of da storm, within the next few weeks theres gonna be like half a million if not more people

there might be that many right now 🤷🏻‍♂️

NBATS can drop a $999 pack tomorrow, with like 2,500 available, and you’d have at least 80K waiting to cop. They’re in beta already capable of doing those number haha!

I have zero idea what i'm going to with this pack if I do get it..

I was in a discord group yesterday and somebody posted a link to a twitch account saying they were going to open a pack. I go to the twitch stream and its some nerd playing NHL and he said he was going to play a few games before opening the pack.. that stream went from 40 viewers to a little over 200 in 5 minutes!! I ended up leaving but that was fast

I have zero idea what i'm going to with this pack if I do get it..

I was in a discord group yesterday and somebody posted a link to a twitch account saying they were going to open a pack. I go to the twitch stream and its some nerd playing NHL and he said he was going to play a few games before opening the pack.. that stream went from 40 viewers to a little over 200 in 5 minutes!! I ended up leaving but that was fast

You might as well open it. No way you lose.

You might as well open it. No way you lose.

been thinking about streaming myself so I'm probably gonna milk the opportunity, I already play a lot of FIFA Ultimate team which this gives me the same vibe but this is "real" money

Back
Top Bottom