NBA: Where will amazing happen? Or Where, Will amazing happen?

Just a break from the game threads, but I was wondering how you all take it when you see the commercial.

So which is it?

• Where will amazing happen? (Where will it happen? San Antonio, Portland, Cleveland, L.A)
  • Where, will amazing happen? (Will we see anything amazing during these playoffs?)

idk man just enjoy the games as we make history in the 216
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

Just a break from the game threads, but I was wondering how you all take it when you see the commercial.

So which is it?

• Where will amazing happen? (Where will it happen? San Antonio, Portland, Cleveland, L.A)
  • Where, will amazing happen? (Will we see anything amazing during these playoffs?)

How does the 2nd one even make sense?

Ive always thought it was the first one and never even thought there was another way to interpret it.

Could be wrong though...

Yeah the last one may not make sense initially, but you gotta look at the commercials. Where (Insert Wallace's Fro) Happens. Where (Insert SteveNash's Bloody Nose) Happens.

Hell, maybe I'm just thinking too much.

It does make sense:

The suspense of whether or not amazing will happen this year is meant to attract you to the game. Although I don't think they would want to pose this as aquestion, because they want people to assume that amazing will happen. So I'd say the first, but wouldn't totally dismiss the second.

Back
Top Bottom