NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

Funny how these chicks arent looking for money now but im 99% sure they were when cosby was spanking it

Sleeping with a boss to get a job, don't get a job and then making rape accusations, funny.

Before getting a chance to sleep with the boss for a job he drugs you, don't get a job and you make rape accusations, not funny.

Sleeping with a boss to get a job, don't get a job and then making rape accusations, funny.

Before getting a chance to sleep with the boss for a job he drugs you, don't get a job and you make rape accusations, not funny.
Someone offer me a pill im not gonna willingly take it if i dont know what it is

Just sayin

Someone offer me a pill im not gonna willingly take it if i dont know what it is

Just sayin

"He offered me a cappuccino from the espresso machine. I told him I didn’t drink coffee that late in the afternoon because it made getting to sleep at night more difficult. He wouldn’t let it go. He insisted that his espresso machine was the best model on the market and promised I’d never tasted a cappuccino quite like this one.

It’s nuts, I know, but it felt oddly inappropriate arguing with Bill Cosby so I took a few sips of the coffee just to appease him.

Now let me explain this: I was a top model during the 70s, a period when drugs flowed at parties and photo shoots like bottled water at a health spa. I’d had my fun and experimented with my fair share of mood enhancers. I knew by the second sip of the drink Cosby had given me that I’d been drugged—and drugged good."

Just saying

"It’s nuts, I know, but it felt oddly inappropriate arguing with Bill Cosby so I took a few sips of the coffee just to appease him."
Newsflash but this is how rape happens
sick.gif

Last edited:
Word because if Beyonce offer me a drink I'm gon be like nah I'm good I don't drink from anybody :lol: y'all disgusting in here :x and just confirm why people don't admit when something happens to them.

Last edited:
I read and heard how he sodomized them and violated them. Dude shoulda just went on with Lexington Steele or Mandingo if he really wanted to bang. It‘s a habitualized disorder, kind of like Sundusky. He got away with it in the past, and continues to use the same bait.

If Beyonce offer me a drink........IM DRINKING THAT ****! HOPING something is in it.

It aint rape it you wanted it.

Last edited:
Rape accusations don't pop up for EVERY celebrity so I'm not just going to downplay all of these women's accusations because some don't want to believe it.

I'm also not going to act like women won't  and don't make false accusations to **** up another mans life all for some money.

With that said, I believe Cosby is definitely guilty. To the extent of 20 women or however many there were, we don't know, and never will.

Funny how these chicks arent looking for money now but im 99% sure they were when cosby was spanking it
You mean when they were drugged and raped?
Beyonce offer me a drink

"Nah sip some first bey"
You drink from the same cup/glass other ppl drink from? :x
If Beyonce offer me a drink........IM DRINKING THAT ****! HOPING something is in it.

It aint rape it you wanted it.
Until you wake up with a sore butt
EXACTLY!

Not to mention the several other dudes that'll be in the bed with you. Then you just realized Bey aint just rape you she had ppl run the train on you.

Last edited:
It's a sad state of affairs when dudes start believing birds like this...

:smh:

Nothing concrete at all. Let's not be quick to judge this man, for we saw what happened in the UVA case and the Rolling Stone coverage.

Running with accusations as if it's fact...:smh:

Last edited:
So 20+ random hutches are gonna shake their fist in unison saying, "Damn that Dr. Huxtable" and try to make up dirt on him?

And duke is a dunce, why are y'all defending him in the first place? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom