NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

NBC employee in OG post has no money to gain.. and can actually be sued for libel for saying these things about cosby...

can't be sued for libel when he still has the receipts tho...

I know it's a minuscule detail, but the NBC emploee can't be sued for libel for saying something. Libel is when you write and publish something defamatory. He could possibly sued for slander. The publisher is who would be sued for libel.

im not cosby's biggest fan(due to his obsurd comments about the black community)

but dont you find it odd that now all of a sudden these women are coming out of the woodworks making claims about something that happened so long ago

it is also odd to me that these women all had the exact same experience with cosby

an experience that they dont remember because he allegedly drugged them. but they somehow remember anyway...even tho they were given powerful drugs

im sure the news of cosby settling out of court for a large sum of money plays a part in this too. considering bill cosby is worth a fortune and in a position to pay out tens of millions and still be rich af

Don't you find it odd that you just believe hearsay and didn't research that some of these allegations are dated back atleast 30 years? What woodworks did they come out of? Just because you just heard it doesn't mean it just came out.

Last edited:
Don't you find it odd that you just believe hearsay and didn't research that some of these allegations are dated back atleast 30 years? What woodworks did they come out of? Just because you just heard it doesn't mean it just came out.
if it on wshh or has a release date next to it or trending on twitter etc.... how do you expect many ppl to heard of these allegations that span over 30 yrs.... 

if it on wshh or has a release date next to it or trending on twitter etc.... how do you expect many ppl to heard of these allegations that span over 30 yrs.... 
i think he's implying that once you hear about something, you should do some research before forming an opinion and trying to debate the point...

a simple google search would have told him these allegations have been around... 

Last edited:

NBC employee in OG post has no money to gain.. and can actually be sued for libel for saying these things about cosby...

can't be sued for libel when he still has the receipts tho...
I know it's a minuscule detail, but the NBC emploee can't be sued for libel for saying something. Libel is when you write and publish something defamatory. He could possibly sued for slander. The publisher is who would be sued for libel.
it's a pretty hard standard to meet to catch someone for defamation though.

He has physical evidence and says its true. No one's suing him for anything.

Last edited:
it's a pretty hard standard to meet to catch someone for defamation though.

He has physical evidence and says its true. No one's suing him for anything.

Absolutely. I wasn't really talking about the merits of the case, I was differentiating between slander and libel.

**** it i guess he guilty then. i dont like his ***** *** anyway

camron.gif

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-Im-A-Celebrity-wildcat-Janice-Dickinson.html

Not tryna be funny, but do any of you guys read threads, or try to catch up on post you missed or do you just post?

On topic I believe Bill raped these women.

I still dont understand why it's a big deal now.
Huh? cuz helium posted above me? missed it.

To your second point, if you found out your favorite actor had murdered 19 people in the '70s, would you say "ehhh, it's not a big deal because it happened a long time ago."

Last edited:
It's over 20 women now :smh:

You dudes saying it aint a big deal are what's wrong with society in general. "Cosby drugged and raped 20+ women? Eh so what? He can't go to prison for it. Why even talk about it now?" :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom