NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

Weren't women suing charlie sheen because he has hiv and didn't tell any of them and paid for unprotected sex with them?

You really don't think Cos isn't welcoming any photo op he can with former castmembers? It's all staged, regardless if you don't think it's a big deal. It is to him - and his "team" has been playing the "walking up the steps" games from the jump since he started his Stevie Wonder impersonations. He knows this is his one 3 minute stage in front of the media cameras before they are shut out by the court doors.

And as far as Rudy goes, she can be as naive as she wants out of her pure loyalty. But to me it's not a good look to walk up court room steps into a trial as serious as this (regardless of his guilt) and you are laughing and smiling on his arm like he's walking you down the aisle on your wedding day. But hey that's just MO.

yea, Rudy tryin way too hard in these photos... looks fake and like she's being paid off... you know Rudy need some cash right about now in her life with all her baby father drama... Rudy on some fake ish anyway... she went to a local private high school around the same time I was in high school and she played Field Hockey against my high school so I had a chance to rap to her and she was a B... not that it means anything though... LOL

SMH. That's a terrible look. Was watching a movie on netflix with her in it, def gonna give it a thumbs down rating.

Last edited:
You really don't think Cos isn't welcoming any photo op he can with former castmembers? It's all staged, regardless if you don't think it's a big deal. It is to him - and his "team" has been playing the "walking up the steps" games from the jump since he started his Stevie Wonder impersonations. He knows this is his one 3 minute stage in front of the media cameras before they are shut out by the court doors.

And as far as Rudy goes, she can be as naive as she wants out of her pure loyalty. But to me it's not a good look to walk up court room steps into a trial as serious as this (regardless of his guilt) and you are laughing and smiling on his arm like he's walking you down the aisle on your wedding day. But hey that's just MO.

View media item 2456932View media item 2456931

I haven't followed this much, but has she always been publicly supportive of him?

View media item 2456932View media item 2456931

I haven't followed this much, but has she always been publicly supportive of him?

Yeah. Like 2 years ago she was doing some interview with Amber Rose and Amber was tryna play the feminist role and talk bad about Bill and Rudy jumped in and basically said she won't let her throw him under the bus.

I wouldn't say knocked out but these famous people be having consensual drugged up/drunk sex all the time. We know for a fact rock & roll stars have had the same type of smashing sessions, probably worse. And that's where I feel race is playing a factor. Bill probably is on some weird **** but it's probably a lot of white celebs that are involved in the same ****. I mean Charlie Sheen gotta be 10x worse than this. :lol:

^^^
Some truth with what you're saying - both parties aren't exactly innocent in this case.

We recently had a 'high profile' sexual assault case against some creep radio personality by the name of Jian Ghomeshi in Toronto. In the end his defense lawyers found major holes in his accuser's stories and he was acquitted of all charges.

The local newspapers were running articles daily on the sordid affairs and when all was said and done I had zero sympathy for both the accusers and the accused. Us regular folk can't even begin to imagine what the lifestyles these people live.

That's where I'm at. I feel that he has weird sex stuff and likes smashing knocked out chicks. I mean I don't know if there's anyway to prove otherwise. It's just he said she said at that point. He's not denying sex or drugs didn't take place.

I'm pretty sure that's still rape
No I mean can consensual unconscious women and sleeping with them. Like they agree to it before hand. Would it be different if he gave them loads of blow or qualuuds and then they had sex in that state.

Hollywood is a weird place. I just don't know if there's evidence to prove that the women unknowingly took the drugs or of this was agreed upon

Last edited:
That's where I'm at. I feel that he has weird sex stuff and likes smashing knocked out chicks. I mean I don't know if there's anyway to prove otherwise. It's just he said she said at that point. He's not denying sex or drugs didn't take place.

No I mean can consensual unconscious women and sleeping with them. Like they agree to it before hand. Would it be different if he gave them loads of blow or qualuuds and then they had sex in that state.

Hollywood is a weird place. I just don't know if there's evidence to prove that the women unknowingly took the drugs or of this was agreed upon

I haven't heard stories like this. Sex and drugs is one thing but having sex with unconscious women sounds like what serial rapists are into.

Really famb, you try to play devils advocate and this is what you come up with.

Geez

View media item 2457119

Like dude didn't think that comment through to realize how ridiculous it sounds.
You say it sounds ridiculous but that's what the defense is going to be. That they agreed to be drugged so he could do weird stuff

And that's is a ridiculous defense. Not only for Cosby's lawyers to use in the case, but for you to use as a defense for your comment.

"But Hollywood rape is different from rape itself"

full

Like dude didn't think that comment through to realize how ridiculous it sounds.
You say it sounds ridiculous but that's what the defense is going to be. That they agreed to be drugged so he could do weird stuff

And that's is a ridiculous defense. Not only for Cosby's lawyers to use in the case, but for you to use as a defense for your comment.
I'm not defending my comment

This is one of your best post in here.

Back
Top Bottom