NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

People have to separate 2 people having sex while drunk or high on whatever from drugging a chick w/o her knowing. If he drugged chicks w/o them knowing then lock his *** up but the details for some of these women was real shaky.

This is why I don't even like being around drunk *** females. I don't want no drunk or pill poppin coochie.

I see how the testimony from a few of the women could raise some eyebrows

But what about the other 40 women?

All it takes is for just one of these women to be telling the truth and Bill is a rapist piece of **** that deserve to spend the rest of his life behinds bars.

Like what is more plausible, all 48 of these women to be lying, or at least one of them could be telling the truth?

cosby probably got these thotz ots then smashed then cut em off. they blew cuz cosby wasnt on no captain save-a-*** type ish. cosby done finnessed them out of they ***** now they mad 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
That or sarcasm :lol:

Thread wild talking about "unconscious consensual sex" and "Hollywood rape" :lol: :rofl: :smh:

Last edited:
Bill Cosby trial shocker: Defense rests after just 6 minutes

NORRISTOWN, Pa. — Bill Cosby’s attorneys raced through a startlingly brief, six-minute defense Monday, bringing to a close testimony in one of the most high-profile criminal cases in recent American history.

Cosby and his wife, Camille — who made her first appearance at the courthouse Monday — watched as defense attorney Brian McMonagle called a single police witness to confirm the existence of a police report. That detective had led the investigation into allegations brought by Andrea Constand that Cosby drugged and sexually assaulted her 13 years ago at his suburban Philadelphia estate.

The brevity of the defense case contrasted with the presentation by prosecutors, who called 12 witnesses over five days of often-emotional testimony.

The case will now go to closing arguments, and the jury could begin deliberations as early as Monday afternoon.

cosby probably got these thotz ots then smashed then cut em off. they blew cuz cosby wasnt on no captain save-a-*** type ish. cosby done finnessed them out of they ***** now they mad 
laugh.gif

he had teenagers being sent by modelling agencies to his room as late as the early 2000's....

if that's "finnessing the yambz" i dont want any part of it

So one of these chicks was still calling, sending Bill gifts and asking for tickets after the so called rape took place? Is that correct?

Andrea Constand says she was returning Bill Cosby‘s phone calls in March 2004 when she called the entertainer 53 times after he allegedly drugged and sexually assaulted her in January of that year, she testified Wednesday.

“I was either returning a phone call or picking up a voicemail and returning a phone call,” Constand said, responding to a point raised by Cosby’s defense lawyers.

The phone calls lasted less than a minute and involved leaving a message for him, records show.

“I can’t sit here today and remember a time I got him on the phone, though it may have been possible,” Constand, 44, testified.

At the time, Constand was director of operations for the women’s basketball team at Temple University in Philadelphia and Cosby was on the school’s Board of Trustees, so she felt compelled to call him back, she testified.

“He was calling about Temple matters,” she testified earlier in the trial. “I did not want to not call Mr. Cosby back if he was calling about business purposes because I thought it would look negative on me.”

The phone records show there were no more phone calls between them after Constand left her job at Temple on March 31, 2004

People really trying to say they don't believe Cosby did at least some if not most of this? 

Back
Top Bottom