NC NTERS CHECK IN

^ yo future, you know who getting easter af1 and 180s?
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

^ ey future, you know n e spots gettign easter 180 and af1's?
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

Back to like page 5.....Summit idea!

I might try to bring this idea back from the dead. Im not big on checking the North Carolina post on NT, being a new member, but ive been lurking for a while. Anyway...

I'm gonna talk to Todd @ Vertical and see if I cant arrange something legit with him...Any ideas on an itenerary? Its safe to say Raleigh is where we shoudl have it...Got mad people up @ ECU, myself in Raleigh, and surrounding areas. Post ideas...and ill collaborate an iternary and get @#%$ rolling! Lets try and do this guys, we need to unite! Haha...anyway...get the ideas flowing!

Yo man like I told you last night on AIM im down for the summit. Just need some more of these cats to let us know whats up.
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: ALK1217@mail.ecu.edu
NT Refs
NTFanatic, Animal Thug1539, carl0w m3yng, pure sole, SiCkWiThThEKiCkS,lovetheXIV, SFKicks, mhjm1423 , big1236, Stuntastick

my gf gonna tell me that the sheeds sold out in fayetteville. fk outta here. she just trying to get me to not get em so she could look good in her sheeds. s'all good though, i look better in my spiderman bapestas ANYWAY.

(i hope she reads this too)

If anybody in Gboro was looking for the Sheeds, Headquarters has them along with the new Euro AF1's(grey/white/gum) colorway.
[/b]

n e one know about easter 180s?
TEAM TN

Summit at Carowinds sometime this summer? That be better than mall shopping and dinner

Whatever, Whenever I'm down. And memphis I also woud like to know abou the Easter 180s. Anybody have any info?
NT Refs
NTFanatic, Animal Thug1539, carl0w m3yng, pure sole, SiCkWiThThEKiCkS,lovetheXIV, SFKicks, mhjm1423 , big1236, Stuntastick

YO! Well, y'all go to Carowinds and then I'll meet everybody at a mall or rest. afterwards. DF!!!
[/b]​

YO!
Quote:

:smh:
nono.gif

DF!!!
[/b]​

SUMMIT INFO:

Basically, a local hiphop station (k97.5) is making a DVD featuring local artists, shops, etc etc. I emailed the producers about a segment, and told them they could get at us about sneakers and our collects, cause we have a direct connect to hiphop etc. he liked it, and wants the dates when we meet up. Im thinking April 15th or April 22nd. Does that sound too soon?

Basic Itenerary:

Around Noon, meet @ Pullen Park in Raleigh, NC
Meet greet, etc. Either we all could go eat somewhere after that, or we could divy it up and get people to bring some food. Some Bojangles, some down south BBQ, or whatever.

Probably during this, the guy will film for his segment

Afterwards, we can hit up the mall(s) or Vertical Urge (SB shop).

Im gonna get the Manager at Vertical Urge to stop by hopefully. He knows a lot about SB's and probably will have some samples. He's got a pretty deep collection, and could maybe bring some **** to giveaway.

Lemme know what you think about dates, etc. All temporary for now.

dates too soon man for real, make it this summer preferably, late June or July when everyone is not in school studying for finals and stuff

im down with it with it, now info on whos getting easter 180s and af1's please... :frown:
TEAM TN

yeah, i'd come out to this.
anyway, anyone know what spots will be getting the easter airforce ones and on what day? inbox me...thx.

Quote:
yo this sound ill we gotta do this sumtime, YO ALI hit me up cuzin.......

flip whats up man...My cell phone doesn't light up when I flip it, so I have no way of calling you. The only people I can call is if I know your number by heart. I'll get at you on aim... Man I have been killing those NIke SB belts from vetical urge. HAHHA :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

NT Refs

Back
Top Bottom