NC NTERS CHECK IN

FAME at Eastland mall had everything on sale this weekend all XIV's were 99.99 black toes, white/red, black/red

21's were marked down to 144.99

Big ups to TRUTH for coming through on two pairs of red/black/white Air Jordan I's....

PACIFIC 7's next week I got mine on hold all over charlotte, but where is the rest of NC getting them and are you going early.. LETS HERE IT!

--BLC

is ANYWHERE in fayetteville getting the easter air force ones??
my girl called around but couldn't find any place that was selling them, in the mall...

Forget about the Easter AF1's....how about them Easter 180s? Anywhere in NC getting them? Get at me pleeeeease

man ali u can fake um man...
if it is not the shoes then what is it!!!!

aim: dtrain62285
yahoo:dariusc123

debs 168, my store in the mall ISNT getting them suprisingly. Wanna meet me on April 22nd for the Cards and Flint Purple VIIs? Lemme know man

darius whats up how the shoe game treating you man.... when you gonna sell me some of your sbs let me know hahaha
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: ALK1217@mail.ecu.edu
NT Refs
NTFanatic, Animal Thug1539, carl0w m3yng, pure sole, SiCkWiThThEKiCkS,lovetheXIV, SFKicks, mhjm1423 , big1236, Stuntastick

YO! Ant I'm coming down that way for Easter (Salisbury to be exact) to visit my fam since I havent seen them in ages. Whats poppin at the malls cause im trying hard as hell to come down to the queen city.
[/b]

YO! Concord Mills would be the easiest for you to get to off 85 but I haven't been there in a while. You take your chances with the Nike Store. Polo might be hitting on something. But Northlake is doing alright on kicks right now. DTLR still has your Foams and neon 95s. Holla at the dude. DF!!!
[/b]​

Word thats whats up, its been a minute since I've touched down in Charlotte, hell its been a minute since I've been 2 Salisbury and I'm catch hell from my fam since I dont come home like that lol. If I am able to come down i'll def. get at you.
[/b]

aye can yall hook ya boy up and tell me where the pacific 7's droppin' at.......hit me in my ezinbox or whateva or aim (subzerofl).....gyea get at me
Dude's thinking bout jackin' my jays best bet is to be safe...Dont Matta anyway cuz im steppin' out in brand new 23's a couple a weeks before tha release date
I spit Fire....
http://www.myspace.com/lilgreggreghamlin

yo ALI son i got a better job, yessir

when u get back we gotta hit up those stores to check those evisu's

hit me son

i give up on finding easter, ill just get the cardinal 7s, damn DTLR acting like they dont know @#%$
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

Quote:
i give up on finding easter, ill just get the cardinal 7s, damn DTLR acting like they dont know

Exactly I call the DTLR in Durham. They tell me "nah, um never heard of those" They can not be that clueless.
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: ALK1217@mail.ecu.edu
NT Refs
NTFanatic, Animal Thug1539, carl0w m3yng, pure sole, SiCkWiThThEKiCkS,lovetheXIV, SFKicks, mhjm1423 , big1236, Stuntastick

Four Seasons Town Centre
410 Four Seasons Town Centre
Greensboro NC 27407
(ph) 336-315-7398
(fx) 336-315-7398
Hours: Mon.-Sat. 10am-9pm
Sun 12:30pm-6pm

so i just called them and they said they GOT them , but only in baby sizes........ am i missing something
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

Finishline got the Cardinal 7's in their display case. They look alot better in person. But I think I may get mine in Salisbury, I got connects down there.
[/b]

^^ yea getting mines from my boy @ footlocker for 90, cant wait! hey did they have chrome lace tips?
TEAM TN

Quote:
Nah not best buy, the one at sams club with me lol

Yeah thats right, lol

Ali! When you gonna come holler at a girl? I havent seen you in forever

Hey Ant!! :D
happy.gif

am: fab0louskt
email: fab0louskt@yahoo.com
holler

Back
Top Bottom