NC NTERS CHECK IN

aiyo!

i live around nashville, tennessee . . and i'm going snowboarding at the beginning of january.

there's two girls / two guys total . . and none of us have any experience.

do any of you have anything to say about sugar mountain or cataloochee?

any information would be great . .

YO! From what I understand, Chris, Eastland Footlocker has a few XX3's.

Someone decided against buying all of them.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by novaflight

Originally Posted by dreClark

What y'all getting into for New Years???
chillin with the fam..the last two new years weren't exactly bad but could've had the same if not more fun at home.
Exactly.

I'm kinda 50-50 on whether I'm gonna go out somewhere or just chill with the family....I dunno.

As long as I get drunk...I think I'll be fine....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by novaflight

What y'all getting into for New Years???
chillin with the fam..the last two new years weren't exactly bad but could've had the same if not more fun at home.
Exactly.

I'm kinda 50-50 on whether I'm gonna go out somewhere or just chill with the family....I dunno.

As long as I get drunk...I think I'll be fine....
laugh.gif

Exactly
pimp.gif

Yo Ant I swear I feel like I be gettin the late shift too when I be trying to do something for the holidays. Hardly have enough time to pre-game or get a powernap.
laugh.gif

Sup guys.
I'm coming down to NC next week, Henderson to be more specific, and do you all think I can still get the 11/12 pack
or are they long gone?

YO! I don't even know. I haven't been in the outlet in forever and a day.

As far as the pack... kids are still calling my store asking for it. One said something like "I didn't think anybody knew about this mall likethat." I'm thinking, fam, even if that was the case... after a week, them joints would be gone anyway. I would've copped all of them.

DF!!!

i got an extra 11/12 cdp if anyone didn't get their pair...

hope that doesn't get me poofyoed

i'll edit if i need to

Sup guys how's it going? I didn't get a pack but ill pass as much as it hurts to say that. Poofyo banned?!? That's crazy. Be safe 2nite

Back
Top Bottom