NC NTERS CHECK IN

YO! No doubt... I'm still actually a little surprised you're passing on the 11/12. But then again, that's $150 in staying in your pocket. DF!!!

im passing, gotta get stuff for the fam..already got 11's anyway that I hardly wear but wouldn't mind scooping the 12's a lil later.

funny thing is majority of 09 ima be tryin to cop kicks i missed this year. Not interested in anything major coming out in 09 besides the foams and the persianBW's.

My momma said I need 2 save for a down payment or at least half a down payment so they could get me a car. I coulda jus been like f it I'm gettin the packand I jus won't have no car as fas as I want too. But then I thought my priorities would be way off if I did it. Tax money in jan so I might get them thatis if they aren't too high. Thanks again though.

smh.

I wanna pass on the pack...Cause that's a quick $340 down the drain.

But, I don't have the Black/Red XI's or the Taxi's (Moms was not about to kick out that $125 when I was in HS).

And I need these...There aren't really too many other J's that I need to add, that I really, really want ( Concords, White/Red XII's)

I gotta get them. Being a fiend FTL.

southpoint finishline got both colors. I'm sure either or both footlocker and footaction in crabtree did too

Just got back from seeing one class act pass on a record to another.

Congratulations to #50

YO!

A few things
nerd.gif

DF!!!

^tru....I kinda felt like I was forcing myself to try to buy something...so ill hold out til the next one if there's one in Jan. Those new 993s are lookinpretty straight. Maybe have to cop and be on my "DMV" swag lol.

YO! No problem... I wasn't as pleased with what I left out of there with. But it's all good.

He'll get his.
mad.gif

DF!!!

Hopefully ill try to cop this coming week when this credit card gets here.

Btw Ant...u won't be the only one with the charlotte hornets new era fitted.

YO!
Btw Ant...u won't be the only one with the charlotte hornets new era fitted.
Yeah I know. I got like 2 or 3 new ones I need to cop from CC and MyFitteds. They slippin' on the team colors though.
smh.gif

Anyway, this pack bull *@+%. My fam did me dirty is about all I can say. I got the idea that I was purposely told misinformation - for whatever reason -HOWEVER, an individual on this board had absolutely no problem getting his PLUS some. Ain't no worries though. Craig know he was foul for what he did.I'll holla at KD.

DF!!!

first thing i noticed when I got home...

I saw a brand new auction reach 10 bids and near 600 by the time I was home from buying mine

Got those 993s and some hyperdunks and split a pack on that 50, people were lined up for the pack though at certain places..shoulda had one on ebay yesterdayand timed it right where people were coming back home without one in the morning yesterday and makin some high bids
frown.gif
tired.gif

Are there XX3s still sitting around at any spots here in Charlotte? If so, which colorways? (Just keeping tabs maybe for the next sale.) After breaking in myWhite/Stealths and feeling how comfy they are, I'm thinking I might want another pair.

Originally Posted by dreClark

What y'all getting into for New Years???
chillin with the fam..the last two new years weren't exactly bad but could've had the same if not more fun at home. Was gonna do D.C. butdon't wanna start the year off broke
laugh.gif

good look on the Penny's Bush
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom