NC NTERS CHECK IN

Im down for a summit, Im in Winston/Greensboro/Goldsboro most of the time.. let me know

aim - jdizzieprt4

Currently Selling - Jordan XI blk/red sz 11.5/ Jordan Laser IV white SZ 12

I want a Summit to happen! If its not in Greensboro, can somebody come pick me up? I'll give gas money :D
happy.gif

Ya'll know ya'll hafta have me there! :b
tongue.gif

I'll bake some cookies for you Ant, lol
am: fab0louskt
email: fab0louskt@yahoo.com
holler

Lets Do one in New York...haha
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: ALK1217@mail.ecu.edu

NT Refs
NTFanatic, Animal Thug1539, carl0w m3yng, pure sole, SiCkWiThThEKiCkS,lovetheXIV, SFKicks, mhjm1423 , big1236, Stuntastick

^^ :lol:
laugh.gif
Whatever.

When are we planning on doing a Summit? I mean, everybody will be back home for Christmas. I think it would be cute to do it around Christmas, but thats just me. Ya'll decide something! :D
happy.gif

am: fab0louskt
email: fab0louskt@yahoo.com
holler

Reppin' PINEHURST what up
I got enuff bread and mad ho's ask beavis I get nuthin' butthead.

headquarters is buggin $290 for some halloween forces...no wonder alot of people dont be in there...oh yea jamil...imma sophomore...we need to start a group on facebook bout fake j's too....seen too many dudes around A&T with them on thinkin they're fly... |I
tired.gif

What's up with ol' buddy who got murdered over whatever up there in the mountains? Whatever he was shopping for, so am I?

umm they found the cats who did it..the shot him..then burned him in the trunk..he was real cool with some peoples i know..i think it was over some of that white though

YO!
Quote:
umm they found the cats who did it..the shot him..then burned him in the trunk..he was real cool with some peoples i know..i think it was over some of that white though
Boone? DF!!!
[/b]​

HUBBA HUBBA HUBBA!! you guys/gals aren't "ready" for a summit! Get you some Spotbuilts and then we can talk! Please leave ALL Saucony's at home, for decoration!

^^^^ A shoe that was VERY popular in the 80's, kinda like Buster Brown, but for the hip-hop generation.

But REALLY, it needs to happen, and quite often at that! PS, need a XBOX 360? Let me know!

Back
Top Bottom