NC NTERS CHECK IN

heres us camping at the mall for DMP :rofl:
roll.gif

left to right, my boy Lim, Me, and my boy Steve

03edit.jpg

02edit01.jpg

[/center]

Omar I think I'm right behind you in that pic, but I was chillin in my chair so you can't really see me - lol

that was at 4 seasons Ant

yea you were blake, damn look how open the whole front is, i mwish we had a pic around 4 30 of that joint haha, everyone just chillin in that pic walkin a round
[/center]

^^^That is what I want to know because me and Truth did some damage...of course he did alot more than me but we both got enough for ourselves and to sell....Basically cleaned out everything that was left from Charlotte...

After that I called Greensboro to see if they had any left and none of them did...DTLR in Charlotte had them late into the day in the smaller sizes...

Was GBORO crazy?
North Carolina​

YO! ^ Where all did you go? My partner got about 13 packs out of Eastland. DF!!!
[/b]​

Damn I'm mad I wasnt able to cop those. I tried every spot in Gboro plus Salisbury cause I figured wouldnt alot of people be up on them, but they were sold out.
[/b]

Copped two pairs from Cross Creek Mall in Fayetteville, waited since 430am, and LETS GET A SUMMIT! Why not Carowinds in July or something?
Till Death Do Us Part

Quote:
i mwish we had a pic around 4 30 of that joint haha
I have a picture on my camera that was taken about 5:15ish. It was kinda funny, all ya'll crowded around. Dudes thought they could come a hour before the shoes come out and actually think they were going to get a pair. Omar, im surprised you and Blake and everybody didnt freeze your asses off!

Carowinds would be a fun place to go for a Summit. I know I cant do it July 6-13th, cause ill be at the beach.
am: fab0louskt
email: fab0louskt@yahoo.com
holler

Quote:
Omar, im surprised you and Blake and everybody didnt freeze your asses off!

Oh, we did :lol:
laugh.gif

But I had on about 17 layers of clothes, so I didn't feel too bad...

^I wanted to come up there and see you guys, but I wasnt about to walk through all those people. I was out in the parking lot with my boyfriend and a employee at FA for about 30 minutes.
am: fab0louskt
email: fab0louskt@yahoo.com
holler

^^^Ant...We went to both Northlake and Eastland...They were alot easier to get than I imagined I didn't even wake up early and my hook up helped out with a size 11 at about 5 in the afternoon on Saturday!
North Carolina​

YO! Did Northlake even have any? I got to work at 8 that morning and there were a few people in front of DTLR. But everybody was gone by the time I went on a break at 9. DF!!!
[/b]​

i copped 5 packs from cross creek mall in fayetteville funny that we had a mad dash for underground station... haha fun times
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: ALK1217@mail.ecu.edu
NT Refs
NTFanatic, Animal Thug1539, carl0w m3yng, pure sole, SiCkWiThThEKiCkS,lovetheXIV, SFKicks, mhjm1423 , big1236, Stuntastick

^^^Yea the DTLR at Northlake definently had some late into the day when I went...
North Carolina​

Back
Top Bottom