NC NTERS CHECK IN

im down for another try
and i have my license now :D
happy.gif

Aw Truth! I bet you have a nice whip! Or going to get a nice whip!
I think we should do this in Charlotte, for real. but thats just me. Its not like anybody else is saying anything! :wow:
embarassed.gif

am: fab0louskt
email: fab0louskt@yahoo.com
holler

you know, thinking about it, people are too slow to respond, and this is like next week, so it wouldnt even work out. so I say early January or the week after Christmas?
holler

I dunno about that cause my sis will be in town that day and im going back home to see her. I havent seen her in a yr and a half.
[/b]

ayo Im from NYC, but i'll be down in NC to visit some family...Windsor i believe....I made a post asking for assistance. Katie we spoke awhile ago!! remember that post your phone number post....lmao. Help me out!

whas good fellas

yo ive lived here in the triangle area and ive only found like 2 places to get kicks fashion ave and verticle urge..... where else do they sell some heat thanks

^Headquarters
Endless Grind
The other Fashion Ave

Quote:
remember that post your phone number post
That was crazy, lol, I miss that post :lol:
laugh.gif

Too bad nobody calls or sends pictures anymore.
I made a reply to your post also. Hope that helps!
holler

^^^^I think they are in Raleigh...?

Could be wrong wouldn't be the first time either
North Carolina​

Quote:
That was crazy, lol, I miss that post
Too bad nobody calls or sends pictures anymore.
I made a reply to your post also. Hope that helps!

....lol!!!

^Do you still have my number?
I love getting text messages, lol.

Quote:
where is Headquarters and Endless Grind?
Headquarters is by A&T like across the street basicly, if you need the address or the number, send me a email at fab0louskt@yahoo.com and I will reply asap.
Endless Grind is in Raleigh, its not that hard to get to, I have the address there also, so hit me up if you need it.
Endless Grind is okay, they have a few things, last time I checked, but the best place that I believe is Vertical Urge, they have FC's and everything on sale for like $40, me and the boyfriend hit them up for that! I couldnt believe it. That was like 2 months ago too, so there is no tellin whats on sale now. I plan on going back again probably sometime in Jan.
holler

What's good with tomorrow you slackers? I'm ready if you guys are. Let me know before I'm the only one out in NorthLake, looking around like,"where's everybody?" . Let me know, if not I'll stay home and study, and look at the shoes I would've UN-ds'ed for the occassion.

Quote:
^Do you still have my number?
I love getting text messages, lol.

....nah ma, got rid of it a looooong time ago, i felt weird considerin you dont really kno me and that post died lmao. Plus i have the text feature off on my celly...I can only send picture messages...womp womp

AM EMS / SV!

Im in Charlotte, (sorry for being so late) but anyway ive been in Charlotte for 8 years now.
"plus the jab is sick, and it's that quick
left hand'll lean 'em like a little past six"
-Jay-Z

whats good nc nt's
im repping high point
if it is not the shoes then what is it!!!!

aim: dtrain62285
yahoo:dariusc123

lol
Yo, I went to the Fashion Ave on Summit today, they had some nice things. They have some cute shoes in my size that were buy one get one free. Too bad I couldnt get anything.
holler

So should we try to aim this summit for the summer instead then. But then again I'm gonna be out of state alot this summer so let me know.
[/b]

Back
Top Bottom