eek.gif

Quote:
Ant is too cute :D
happy.gif

:pimp:
pimp.gif
DF!!!
[/b]​

YO! ^ Damn, I could've checked that for you today. Black joints? What size, I can check tomorrow. All them DC cats I know GBoro sold out. DF!!!
[/b]​

^ Yea those and the grey and blk foams. A few of my boys from DC got em. I was hatin' on those dudes too. I wear a 12-13. DF!!!
[/b]

i'm down in fayetteville...waiting on my damn hawaiis from main-source. they're bsing right now, i coulda been in raleigh for the release of these dunks, now i'm sitting here with 188 out of my account, waiting in the dark so to speak, for an email from this site. its been 6 days and no answer. =/

yea i got mine from vertical urge.....simple enough they are all nice up there cool peeps
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: ALK1217@mail.ecu.edu
NT Refs
NTFanatic, Animal Thug1539, carl0w m3yng, pure sole, SiCkWiThThEKiCkS,lovetheXIV, SFKicks, mhjm1423 , big1236, Stuntastick

checkin in mad late too reppin Blowing Rock
Life is a beautiful struggle
People search through the rubble for a suitable hustle
Some people usin' the noodle, some people usin' the muscle
Some people put it all together, make it fit like a puzzle - Talib Kweli

Hey Im in FAYETTEVILLE too, Im headed to Greensboro tomorrow. They got a full size run in Send Helps and Hawaiis there for $125. Gonna cop those and going with my girl to see Rascal Flatts

^ vertical urge got send helps for 75 in raleigh
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

no prob, hey check ya pm again! i need them 7s
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

is bcfuture legit yall?!!?
TEAM TN

yes he is very legit a+++
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: ALK1217@mail.ecu.edu
NT Refs
NTFanatic, Animal Thug1539, carl0w m3yng, pure sole, SiCkWiThThEKiCkS,lovetheXIV, SFKicks, mhjm1423 , big1236, Stuntastick

^^^^ alilucask know whats up, yeah man I'm legit. Finishline is becoming a ***** of a company though, I hate em.

bc60997 where do you get your kicks? Any local places?
Life is a beautiful struggle
People search through the rubble for a suitable hustle
Some people usin' the noodle, some people usin' the muscle
Some people put it all together, make it fit like a puzzle - Talib Kweli

^^^AirHeel57 I get my shoes from all over the place...It just depends on what they are and how many I want...Get at me on aim: KingBLC420

I might be able to help you out, but pm or aim not over the board...

--BLC

thx! and bcfututre you got pm again
TEAM TN

^ mickey d's, lol
TEAM TN

Back
Top Bottom