NC NTERS CHECK IN

i was petty cold lol, no prob though, i wish we did take more pics though
[/center]

I wanted to take more pictures, but I didnt want everybody to be looking at me like who the hell is this white girl?
The flash wasnt on either when the picture was taken, cause well, you know. lol
This one guy drove up and was like "Yo! Whats going on here?" I told him the DMP, yada yada yada. He was like "Yo if I had my mans number I would give it to you, he has all the Jordans and can get you anything" I was thinking, yeah, sounds pretty fake to me.

Yo have ya'll been in Athletes Foot/Wear/Whatever lately? Fake 3s, 4,s 5s, 21s, bapes..etc. Its crazy! I just laughed. Dudes need to get shut down.
am: fab0louskt
email: fab0louskt@yahoo.com
holler

YO! March 31, eh? And that means... :tongue:
tongue.gif
DF!!!
[/b]​

YO! I need it. I saw that it's on HHG but I need it to put on my phone. DF!!!
[/b]​

Hopefully someone'll respond before I leave, but I'ma be in Charlotte tomorrow on the 4th and am thinking bout getting a tat. Anyone got any recommendations on where to go?
S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

I want another tat. But I dont think im going to get another one. Gotta think about the future, lol. I have enough. I need to go get my nose RE-pierced though.
Ant! That means.......shoes!
Or you can send me some money, I take paypal, MO, credit/debit, or check. Your donations will go towards the "Buying a new car" fund.
I should have it by the end of April. Im excited. A all black 2004 Civic is waiting on me..
am: fab0louskt
email: fab0louskt@yahoo.com
holler

YO! So you go to West Charlotte... and you're going to Dook? Double negative. :smh:
nono.gif
DF!!!
[/b]​

whats up nc. i've been a lurker for a while but i recently moved to charlotte (born in chapel hill, raised in raleigh). i can't believe the bojangles down here got corn on the cob, mac+cheese, and green beans!
they call me a "shoe head", two things i love

So who all is going to get Black VII's or XXI's...

Im thinking EASTBAY, but does anyone know who is getting the Black VII's such as Concord Mills Eastland

North Carolina​

YO! ^ Best believe FTL and FA Eastland gonna have them.
Quote:
i can't believe the bojangles down here got corn on the cob, mac+cheese, and green beans!
:pimp:
pimp.gif

And Katie, you need to holla at me. :wow:
embarassed.gif
DF!!!
[/b]​

^^^Ant you think the release will go the same the Altitudes or Ice Blues did?

That was absolute chaos!!!
North Carolina​

I don't think the Chambray VII release will be as crazy as Altitudes or Ice Blues- just a hunch...

^^^That is what I thought, but people on NIKETALK sure know how to hype up a shoe!!! I don't even know if I want these because they don't have any color just all BLACK!!!
North Carolina​

I think I may pass on these cause i have enough blk kicks. I think ima take a break from the shoe game for a sec to get this livingroom set for my crib and a new whip.
[/b]

i'm not feeling the vii's or the xxi's. i think the xxi's gonna have to grow on me.
they call me a "shoe head", two things i love

I hope that everyone finds there pairs of VII's on the 25th who else is getting any XXI's for retail...PRICE IS TOO STEEP FOR ME I will wait for employee discount or for them to go on sale, which I HOPE they will!!!!
North Carolina​

We got our shipment in today, both colors of the XXI's. they nice, Ima be in greensboro at the four seasons mall with my girl on February 24th if anyone wants to meet up lemme know. Im from Fayetteville but Ima be in town for the Rascal Flatts concert that night.
Till Death Do Us Part

Im gonna grap a pair of XXI's but I'm not paying retail...

Its good to work in the footwear industry, I never pay retail.
Im gonna hold off on any VII's until the Cardinals.

Back
Top Bottom