NC NTERS CHECK IN

just a heads up..

ghostface killah is having a live show on november 27th at the cats craddle in carrboro. the show is free. all you have to do is rsvp on scion website.

www.scion.com/livemetro

let me know if anybody is going. i already rsvp'ed.

btw is anyone still holdin a jason hoody?

I couldn't post for the longest cause of that cookies crap but I was always checkin this joint.

anyway does anybody know if DTLR has those blk/red foams. i'm startin to like those more and more when i see the pics.

thread is dead....
laugh.gif

aiight bet! i may have to hold off on them and take advantage of some of these sales on friday. Tryin to cop some nike boots!

yooo...AJ27526 i went out there man and they don't have anything worth buying. They do have a bunch of Fila stuff tho lol...

that FREE ghostface show, i think dude might have forgotten to mention FREE. will definently be hitting that one up.

Went to see "this christmas" and the joint was better than I expected. (Lauren London is
pimp.gif
)

Went by four seasons and saw the foams but decided ima hold off and wait til I see the so called "cactus" joints in person.

BTW dtlr shoe selection sucks!

Man its been a while... been busy recently anyway I couldn't come here and not show you my newest pickups.

Mita Dunk Trainers for $130 shipped and Hufquake Air Max 1s $120 shipped... Love my overseas connects
pimp.gif

7x355hk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom