???Nebraska NikeTalkers???

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

Here is a picture from last month with my Kobe's and a buddies LeBricks with a few others tossed in. I need to get some more pics soon because I have picked up 7 pairs of Kobes and I think he has picked up 3 more pairs of Bricks.
Gimpy Gimp, yo where'd you get those Dark Knights?  I'm not really into Kobes but those DK's are cold.  Kinda on the fence about the Chaos too.

HoH connect FTW good stuff

my HoH connect is a Nike Outlet lol

who's with me on these Oreos ? Can't hate a clean, simple looking GR can ya ?

happy.gif

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

I got the DK's when the released, I have a HOH hook up on the east coast.

Cool.  I need to find a new HOH connect.  I got a couple of shoes through Rapido before he went the reseller route.  He was only charging retail plus shipping.

Now I gotta find a way to get those Lebron CTKs & Dunkmans.

Agent, 
   I'm still on the fence with the Oreo's.  Might wait and try to get them on discount.  Trying to get some of these Lebrons that are out and the Lebron PS coming out later this month.

Gimpy Gimp,
  Thanks.  Let me know if you find anything.
happy.gif

Agent,
  Do you know if b-grade Space Jams ever showed up at the outlets?  I was just wondering if I should still be on the look out for them or not.

Also, does anyone in Omaha know if there are any places up there getting the 25th anniversary 3's or 4's?  Footlocker here in Lincoln doesn't know if they are getting them yet. 

where are the closet outlets?? sorry, i used to have a swoosh account but not anymore. still getting used to paying retail. i kinda want to get some rising suns but don't wanna pay full price.

The nearest Nike outlet is in Kansas City at the Legends Mall (I think that's what the mall is called).

You can also call the Nike Stock Locator phone number (on the first page of the Outlet thread), give them the product code for the rising suns (130690-163) and they can tell you if they are available at any of the outlets.  If you have a credit/debit card you can even order the shoe over the phone from that outlet.

Legends at KC
Will'burg, IA
Minnesota
Denver

are the closest outlets to us in eastern  Nebraska. Some in Missouri also....
grin.gif

OneSole the B's haven't hit yet but they WILL I have direct personal knowledge that this is so.... stay tuned and stay in touch with me we'll clean up nice when they hit and there will a lot more than what people might assume again I know this to be a fact
wink.gif

nerd.gif

thanks for the info guys. i will try to find some rising suns. agent, could you also let me know when the sj's hit the outlets? i gotta get a 9.5. thanks again guys.

Thanks guys. Found the rising suns at an outlet store for $120. I think I can snag them for cheaper so I'm gonna hold off for now. But it is nice to know how to find them at the outlets.

yeah they've been around for a couple weeks at $120, keep waiting is my advice

Oreo 6 here I come.... I hope my guy comes with the 30 but if not at least he can hold all my pairs for me thats a big relief on its own

Not me.  I'm trying to save up some money and there are other shoes that I'm trying to get.

In case anyone is interested, the Lincoln Footlocker received the 25th Anniversary III's.  Not sure what the release date is though.  They look exactly like the Pures that released a few years back.  They even say "Pures" under the heel tab. Lazy...
smh.gif

ha lame on the 3's. think this weekend is also friends and family at foot locker, but nothing i really want.

If anyone is still looking to get the white and red 12's NT Vegas has marked them down to 89 bucks and is taking phone orders.

Went to the mall today and checked out the 3's at Foot Locker. The leather is already yellowed on them. I was NOT impressed. The white laces and inner lining were really white and made the leather look bad. Stopped by Finish Line but they wouldn't let me check out the 9's.

Back
Top Bottom